TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

TNA Comments which don't warrant a thread

They put the NWA Tag Team titles on the Dudleys just in time. Now they can claim ECW, WCW, WWE, NWA, & TNA tag team champions.

Was thinking the same a few days ago.

By the way, who performs James Storm's entrance song? Wiki doesn't know anything about it and I've been finding entrance songs from there so far...

Isn't it an in house production by Dale?

Also, why does Shelly never get a pinfall win, and further still, how come he's always the one that gets pinned in 4 ways?

Possible. Prolly that's why it's so hard to find.

Prolly isn't a word. Maybe if you learned english you could find the song

TNA has enough WWE cast off "divas".

I mean, out of the four they have:

Traci

Gail Kim

Christy Hemme

Jackie Gayda

Theres only one there thats TNA's own.

Isn't it an in house production by Dale?

Also, why does Shelly never get a pinfall win, and further still, how come he's always the one that gets pinned in 4 ways?

Yes. Most of their themes are Dale Oliver/TNA productions. You can usually tell which ones are and aren't since they all have this similar quality to them. In any case Storm's theme bears heavy similarities to Shooter Jennings' Electric Rodeo.

On another note Chris Harris' More Human Than Human rip-off is dreadful.

They put the NWA Tag Team titles on the Dudleys just in time. Now they can claim ECW, WCW, WWE, NWA, & TNA tag team champions.

Was thinking the same a few days ago.

By the way, who performs James Storm's entrance song? Wiki doesn't know anything about it and I've been finding entrance songs from there so far...

Here's a 25sec sample of it:

James_Storm.mp3

Traci

Gail Kim

Christy Hemme

Jackie Gayda

Traci was never in WWE

Traci

Gail Kim

Christy Hemme

Jackie Gayda

Traci was never in WWE

Traci

Gail Kim

Christy Hemme

Jackie Gayda

Traci was never in WWE

Ah crap, my bad.

http://www.pwbts.com/messages/9175.htm

BREAKING NEWS: Jill Jarrett, wife of Jeff Jarrett, loses battle with cancer this morning

Posted on 5/23/107 by Bob Magee

Several sources related to Southern independent wrestling report that Jill Jarrett, the wife of Jeff Jarrett, lost her fight to cancer earlier this morning.

Jill Jarrett's funeral will take place tomorrow May 24 at the Hendersonville Church of Christ on Rockland Rd. in Hendersonville, Tenn. Family visitation will be tonight May 23 at the Hendersonville Memorial Gardens and funeral home in Hendersonville, TN.

Condolences go out from PWBTS.com and its staff to Jeff Jarrett and to the Jarrett family.

TNA sent a message to Mobile subscribers that Randy Savage called Jay Lethal to complement him on the Black Machismo character. They're teasing that it could lead to Savage returning to the company…

I hate to say it, but the passing of Jarrett's wife makes me nervous about Slammiversary (Jeff winning the title out of consolation).

I doubt Jeff really cares much about winning the title at this moment in time.

I don't know Jeff at all to make a judgment call as to how he would react or feel, but there were rumors (I forget where) that Jeff was more worried about TNA stuff, especially as pertains to his character, than his dying wife.

Not to mention the fun rumor of Jeff boinking Dixie.

I don't know Jeff at all to make a judgment call as to how he would react or feel, but there were rumors (I forget where) that Jeff was more worried about TNA stuff, especially as pertains to his character, than his dying wife.

Jill Jarrett, the wife of Jeff, passed away last night.

While we don't have a lot of details, she had been battling cancer on-and-off for many years and her health issues had gotten worse over the past two months.

For the past many weeks, Jeff had been by her side virtually 24/7. When she was hospitalized, he had been practically living in the hospital, and when he had to do TVs, he would stay with her as long as possible, they fly from Nashville or Orlando, do his segments early, and then he would rush back that night.

While most in TNA were aware of her situation to a degree and could readily see what was happening, he only talked in detail to a few people, such as Don West, hence some of West's comments on the air on television. I think some could see this, but the first interview Jeff did on the air when he came back was very emotional for him, for Mike Tenay conducting it and for West at the desk.

Jeff has young children and being someone in that same situation, I could only imagine what he's been going through during this ordeal. I simply couldn't imagine anything that could be worse.

We send our deepest sympathies to Jeff and his children.

wo.com

yeah, that's a guy who doesn't care.

Jill Jarrett, the wife of Jeff, passed away last night.

While we don't have a lot of details, she had been battling cancer on-and-off for many years and her health issues had gotten worse over the past two months.

For the past many weeks, Jeff had been by her side virtually 24/7. When she was hospitalized, he had been practically living in the hospital, and when he had to do TVs, he would stay with her as long as possible, they fly from Nashville or Orlando, do his segments early, and then he would rush back that night.

While most in TNA were aware of her situation to a degree and could readily see what was happening, he only talked in detail to a few people, such as Don West, hence some of West's comments on the air on television. I think some could see this, but the first interview Jeff did on the air when he came back was very emotional for him, for Mike Tenay conducting it and for West at the desk.

Jeff has young children and being someone in that same situation, I could only imagine what he's been going through during this ordeal. I simply couldn't imagine anything that could be worse.

We send our deepest sympathies to Jeff and his children.

wo.com

yeah, that's a guy who doesn't care.

I stress the word "rumor". Honestly I'm glad he was devoted to her in her final days.

Traci

Gail Kim

Christy Hemme

Jackie Gayda

So Cal Val was never in the WWE as far as I remember and she is one of the knockouts. Plus honestly, I'll still take the list of TNA knockouts over the cookie cutter WWE divas right now. Besides Maria, the WWE has zero divas that remotely peak my attraction interest.

Traci

Gail Kim

Christy Hemme

Jackie Gayda

So Cal Val was never in the WWE as far as I remember and she is one of the knockouts. Plus honestly, I'll still take the list of TNA knockouts over the cookie cutter WWE divas right now. Besides Maria, the WWE has zero divas that remotely peak my attraction interest.

Oh yeah i forgot about So Cal Val.

Hell, I've wondered about Jarrett nailing Dixie Carter for a while now. Given that she's running a wrestling promotion and Jarrett is constantly booking himself in the main events it just seems like the easiest answer. Not saying that it's true, but I can see how someone would wonder.

Storyline logic dictates that Jarrett isn't even interested in the title right now. I mean he just basically gave a title shot to Sting at Lockdown.

So Cal was on a smackdown segment once, wasn't she?

Maybe, she was on the indys for awhile. If so, she was just random girl so she doesn't qualify as a diva. If she did, then that means Mick Foley's wife was a WWE diva.

I've never been a big fan of the cast-off crap anyway. It's just stupid to hold a guy losing matches in a fake industry against him or a lady being released because she didn't fit their idea of attractive anymore. They are all basically actors, stunt men and models.

That's punishing people for not kissing the right ass. It's stupid.

Traci Brooks basically looks like a WWE female.......I'm shocked she hasn't been offered a deal by them.

She was trained by Scott D'amore, she wont be changing sides anytime soon.

Is it true Giant Bernard has signed with TNA, or have I been playing too much TEW?

Been rumored for quite some time that he'll be the new monster of James Mitchell but I haven't heard anything official. Last I heard the leading candiates were him and Matt Morgan.