TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Lockdown Card 10-12-02

You're all so bloody cynical, that's your problems. And Bruce... if you'd care for a rematch you only have to ask... lightning will NOT strike twice.

Since we won

technically YOU guys are the ones who need a rematch :D we already beat you and are looking ahead to bigger names (and to repay someone for that evil, vicious, nasty, tendon snapping, career ending Chop block of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!)

but if YOU would like to request a rematch

well maybe we'll have pitty with you and grant it ;)

Here is a thought

Bruce Vs TORU - I win the tag-team match at A2A is a 3 way dealie

TORU wins there is an open contract to ANY TKO member to challenge for the Hardcore title

hmmm??

(And I hope you realize that my comments are not meant to be taken serious, just channeling the Trailerpark superstar and having a laugh)

See, I always like the Convoluted Tag Match I sort of invented.

Take one champ and three other guys, preferably two feuding with each other, and preferably the champ is face, two guys are heels, and other guy is face, but, once more, not a neccessary.

Team champ and other guy together (Team A) versus two other guys (Team B).

If someone on Team B pins champ, that person gets a title shot. If other guy on team A pins someone on team B, other guy wins title shot. If champ pins someone on Team B, champ picks who gets a shot. If other guy on team A is pinned, then you just pinned the wrong person, hippy.

That is a good point, shouldn't it be TKO looking for the rematch in reality? Especially being the default face tag team, they would be itching to prove themselves? :P

OK Bruce, I'll bite. TORU vs Bruce Blank. Smarkdown would be fine for me. May as well have a couple of rivalries on the boil... :)

I wasn't under the impression that a no-show win meant anything less than one where your opponent does show. As a matter of fact I've heard stories of certain people who made a living of winning big matches in no show situations.

Anyway, I wouldn't consider it gloating, more of the fact that Mikeofevil keeps trying to avoid acknowledging it as a loss...you know with the 'lightning won't strike twice' and the 'you guys can ask for a rematch'

I find it to be a bit unusual that he considered us not worth showing for before, and yet at every opportunity tries to put that match over as a fluke, not a serious loss.

Basically he's acting like a selfish little prick because he wants his team to look good, and he realizes that if he acknowledges they lost to someone he feels is 'beneath' them, then they -won't- look good.

Why not man up and say "Shit you're right, we DO have to go through you first, we SHOULD be begging for a rematch, not avoiding the situation"

Let's see your FIGHTING SPIRIT!!!

:P

EDIT: Just so you know, I'm pretty cranky right now. So this may come off as more caustic than intended.

Jesus, are you guys still gloating about a no-show win how many weeks ago?

And once again you make the fatal mistake of reading something serious into my comments

you need to learn to NOT do that :angry:

I'm mostly yanking Mike's chain here (Hey there is an idea - a chain match LOL)

And Smarkdown sounds good to me - don't know if the booking guys have any long term plans or anything but Smarkdown works for me :D

*plans devious Danny Williams surprise apperance* ;)

Ward - I think we have a better record in tag wrestling than you, so although yes, you beat us, we've been performing better overall. There's two sides to it, although I can certainly see your point. As to the rematch, we don't *need* it if we beat W&D because that's what CC has decided, but if YOU want to have a crack at the #1 Contendership once we win it I think that'd be fair enough.

And we did show - we just showed very badly, because I was anticipating receiving half a match from Card that never arrived... :(

And Landon and Blank - the reason I hated the strap match was because I was wrestling as a 218lb cruiser vs the 360lbs Janus. Not a lot of towing power on my part! With TORU, I'll have more than enough 'oomph' to tug even Blank around the ring!

Ward - I think we have a better record in tag wrestling than you, so although yes, you beat us, we've been performing better overall.

you're 3-1, including your initial jobber squash

We're 2-1 including our jobber squash... (Which I don't have listed with our tag record)

That would make you having 1 more win...with one more tag match.

That doesn't prove much of anything in terms of performance :)

Especially since both teams have lost their last match.

I just think it's important to look at the facts, rather than the hype :)

Okay the phrase "TORU tugs Bruce" just left a really HORRIBLE image in my head

and guys, guys no need to fight

once I whip TORU's ass we'll get the title shot as well and we'll be Even Steven :lol:

Ward - fair enough, I thought you'd lost another match as well (although I wasn't keeping close count), so 3-1 to 2-1 isn't much difference, I agree.