TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 10/10/05

Guest NitroJMS

While we are bringing back old angles (Austin/McMahon), is Mick gonna bring back the stack of magic contracts next week to rehire JR?

Guest MikeSC

Wow did that show suck?

I guess my theory that Linda might appear to be alive if she were a heel was disproven with excessive force.

JR's promo ripping on Vince on WWE.com is pretty great and ripping on them for wanting a pretty boy who didn't have a southern accent.

JR's promo ripping on Vince on WWE.com is pretty great and ripping on them for wanting a pretty boy who didn't have a southern accent.

Who is that?

Josh Matthews?

Tony S is pretty damn sexy, with his Queen shirt and lumberjack beard.

There is only one answer.

Fire Lawler as well and bring in Mongo McMichaels and Ricky Rackman or whatever the fuck that guys name was.

Guest MikeSC

I want Linda.

[robotic monotone]Wow, that was a good maneuver. This person is really good in the ring. I'm so excited. I really am. Woo hoo. This is the best thing I've ever seen. Oh yes. This is what the WWE is all about. Woo hoo."[/robotic monotone]

I'm still wondering who they'll get for announcer now.

I demand the return of Announcer Vince McMahon.

ONETWOANDHEGOTHIMNOHEDIDN'T!!!!!

An All McMahon announce team.

With Linda droning on...and on...and on...and on... and on...and on...and on...and on...and on...and on...and on...and on...and on...and on...and on...and on...and on...and on...

Guest *KNK*

Oh I'm sure Lawler will protest, leaving Coach alone and they'll have rotating heels taking over the spot until Foley comes around around 10:00 and announces he's taking Lawler's seat until King ends his protest which won't be until Eric announces Ross's replacement....

Chris Jericho.

Seriously, they couldn't get Goldberg. Bring Jericho back and convince him "no, really it's once a week, you just talk."

They still use him for promotions, so what would be different here?

Guest Fook_Theta

She is around all those wrestlers back stage week in and week out for over 20 years and she never learned how to throw a fake kick to the groin?

Incredible.

Scott Hall is looking for work. And you can pay him in twinkies and jack daniels.

Joey Styles will never work because he doesn't like being told what to say and what to do. Joey has this thing were if something sucks, he doesn't seem to have a problem saying something sucks.

Can't have that in the WWE. Especially with what happens on RAW each week.

you have to remember they want a young, good looking announcer. No way it will be Cornette, Styles, or anyone of that nature. They will probably have Coach or Grisham do raw until they find a replacement

Dude, Vince needs to put himself back in the announcing booth.

"IS HE GONNA....OH NO....OH MY...DONT DO IT.. HES GONNA... HES GOT HIM UP... TOMBSTONE PILE DRIVER OH MYYYYY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Guest *KNK*
you have to remember they want a young, good looking announcer.  No way it will be Cornette, Styles, or anyone of that nature.  They will probably have Coach or Grisham do raw until they find a replacement

Matthews is young and "good looking". He fits all the important elements.

Except sucking, and that's the primary attribute they seek.