TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

South Park Season 9 / Drawn Together

Guest JMA
It would of been the greatest episode ever if Trey & Matt somehow connected Scientology with aliens from past episodes like the Marklars or the Gookamecs.

There were Marklars in the episode. You could see them being frozen by Xenu.

This episode is actually getting some media attention. People are questioning whether Matt and Trey "went too far." I'm guessing that these people don't watch much of the show.

At this point I think Isaac realizes that the guy's have a huge sense of humor.

Tom Cruise in the closet was pretty funny (though a thinly veiled cheapshot that it was-though it was funny). I liked when Nicole Kidman came to talk to him and all of a sudden he whispers "Hi Nicole" then he keeps saying "But Imn not in here" "yes you are please come out" "Im not in here" "Then how am I talking to you tom"

the r kelly spoof was great.

Very strange episode but still funny

DT is getting more awesome by the week (the Veggie Tales crew had me ROTFL)

Wooldoors "masturbation" was hilarious (though it made no sense considering at the start he was humpine things, but apprantly he has no genitals)

Hayes didn't really take an active part in a past episode that took a few shots at Scientology.

Besides, the "church" values making money over being concerned about two goofy cartoonists.

Besides, the "church" values making money over being concerned about two goofy cartoonists.

Not really. They'll go after anyone that publicly criticizes them.

Yeah, the CoS really does care what people say about them, fanatically. They WILL attempt to sue the pants off anyone who badmouths them in the public. Even if its a lawsuit that they can't win, they'll drag out the process as long as thay can just to try and financially cripple someone. And it's not just lawsuits, they engage in harrassment campaigns against critics too. They go to some disturbing and illegal lengths to keep their critics down. Look into it sometime.

I wonder how Isaac Hayes feels about this. He's a Scientologist.

I just died a little inside.

Yeah, I hate hearing about people I respect who are part of that crap. It was like a daggar to my heart when I heard Jason Lee was a big scientologist.

It's basically becoming the only way you can get work in Hollywood. Join now or become Corey Haim!

There are alternatives like Kabbalah and Deepak (which has faded in the past few years).

Also I need a link to the cruise zapping oprah animation

I wonder how Isaac Hayes feels about this. He's a Scientologist.

Is he even on the show anymore? I haven't seen/heard from Chef on the show in forever

According to Matt Stone, they've temporarily retired the Chef character on the show so they can focus on other characters but that they do plan on bringing him back either next season or at the end of this season....

I thought the "In the Closet" episode was utterly dull and unoriginal, and probably the worst episode since "Cartman is a Psychic" or "The 4th Graders Have a TV News Program".

Big speed bump on an otherwise good season.