TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

This week in college football: 10/27 - 10/29

What's up with Texas Tech?  Only 6 points against Baylor?  That's awful.

Hodges has made two REALLY ugly passes that got picked to end drives. They can't get into a groove. Texas has shook the living hell out of them.

Just out of curiousity, when is OU going to admit that Bomar is just really really bad?

The fucking student body won't even admit it. In my classes I try to say he's bad and they all act like he'll be Jason White or Vince Young next year. Yeah right. Never.

OU is now up 31-17 after the ballsy fake field goal by Hartley.

We're driving son!

Don't know if anyone's watching, but UNC is up 16-7 on Miami right now with 2 TDs and a Safety.

Looks like the 'Canes may be officially out of the title hunt by the end of tonight.

EDIT-

The game is at the half now and the score is the same.

Miami was making a bunch of dumb mistakes in the last minute of the half, so things aren't looking good for them.

And the 'Canes come out & dominate the 2nd half, winning 34-16.

OU's front 7 is able to step up with 9 sacks on the day and they finish the game off with a sack on 4th. This game would not have been won without Adrian Peterson though.

31-24 in favor of OU. Wow this was a good game.

I called Chijoke Oynegecha "suckbag" because I liked it when Anglesault used it. And it really does apply to Chijoke. Yeah he had that great INT returned for the TD today but other than that his career at Oklahoma has been marred with moronic decisions and bad play. Reggie Smith shall now be "suckbag jr." though.

What the hell is up with these one shoulder uniforms?  First VaTech and now Florida

Nike designed jersey's for VaTech, Florida, Oregon, and a few other teams

Well, they look like ass

Actually Oregon's uniform doesn't need the one shoulder thing to look like ass

The Big XII sucking and giving OU some easy wins is not enough to put them in the Top 25. They're probably more around the 35-40 range.

I'd call their category: Teams that are decent, but still aren't quite under consideration to be ranked.

Yeah but I still think the voters will put them in. They've been getting some votes over the past few weeks and we know the voters mark for OU as they do for any big name team.

Christ, talk about some nervous moments in the fourth quarter. A confidence boosting win for Florida. They obviously didn't put up huge offensive numbers, but Chris finally looked comfortable and the running game is actually doing it's job. Hopefully Auburn can upset UGA and UF can sneak in the back door to Atlanta.

I called Chijoke Oynegecha "suckbag" because I liked it when Anglesault used it. And it really does apply to Chijoke. Yeah he had that great INT returned for the TD today but other than that his career at Oklahoma has been marred with moronic decisions and bad play.

I would think his derogatory nickname would be much more obvious than that.

Guest Ether

Rutgers does the unthinkable and qualifies for a bowl beating Navy 31-21.

Oh sweet Jesus...I get the Cincinnati/Syracuse game.

Motherfucking local ABC affiliate.  I don't understand why the Boston affiliate would carry Big East games anyway.

My guess would be because UConn is nearby, and most people in Boston don't care about Boston College or the ACC.

Of course that can't be as bad as the Charleston-Huntington affiliate (where I live) carrying Pitt-Temple instead of Texas-Oklahoma last year.

Well, looks like Virginia Tech might not have to worry about getting a miracle in the BCS. It's halftime and the Longhorns are still down 16 to Oklahoma State.

Of course, in all likelihood, Texas will get the comeback, especially considering that OSU was winless in the Big XII coming in. However, even so, just the scare may be enough to make Texas lose some points in the polls. If the final is somehting like 40-38 Texas, I bet Va. Tech's a lot closer to them in the BCS rankings come Monday.

Oh, and finally, what about Stanford. They've got a 14 point lead on UCLA in the fourth. If both upsets hold, we could go from having six unbeatens at the start of the day to three by the end of the night.