TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 10/31/05

We need Akeem to come out and challenge anyone in the back to a dance contest.  That would make this the best Raw ever.

Only if Tank Abbot took him up on it.

If only he gets to sing "Ain't Nothin' But a Tank Thing"

No. He must finally debut the Tank Sinatra character that we never got to see in WCW.

I tried... I really did... I haven't watched a full show in months but have kept up with goings on and something inside me wants to watch and support the WWE... but my logical mind is saying "this is worse that Cabin Fever and Ishtar back to back with my eyes wired open Clockwork Orange style, why are you doing this to yourself?"

What a sad and shitty show. I guess I'll just sick to getting the occasional ROH or TNA match for the foreseeable future. This show is more or less the WWE taking a huge dump and expecting the audience to be scatophages.

Are they going to have Batista beat Coach, and have everyone thinking JR is coming back, only to have Vince say that the deal was only if Austin beat Coach could JR return?

The RAW Brand PPV has become a inter-promotional ppv...and Im still not buying it. Seriously, this hasn't been the best hyped ppv probably because of all the talking

Guest clockworkraven
Are they going to have Batista beat Coach, and have everyone thinking JR is coming back, only to have Vince say that the deal was only if Austin beat Coach could JR return?

That makes sense.

Draw your own conclusions.