TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

The OAO Taboo Tuesday Thread

I'm having way too much fun with 24/7. I've already watched Slaughter/Warrior, Rick Steiner calling out Chucky, Scott Hall vs Bret Hart vs Goldberg vs Sid, and John Cena vs Billy Kidman.

Guest Coffey
I'm having way too much fun with 24/7. I've already watched Slaughter/Warrior, Rick Steiner calling out Chucky, Scott Hall vs Bret Hart vs Goldberg vs Sid, and John Cena vs Billy Kidman.

I asked earlier but got "no sold." With the WWE Jukebox 24/7 shit, can you download the stuff to your harddrive or is it all streaming?

Cena pins Michaels with the FU to retain!

ALL FACES!

From the sounds of it, Cena may not be quite a face to that audience.

Or is this another case where I will hear reports of "crowd boos the hell out of Cena" and then when I actually watch the show, the crowd is firmly behind him?

Though from the past few Raws, I can believe it this time.

I asked earlier but got "no sold." With the WWE Jukebox 24/7 shit, can you download the stuff to your harddrive or is it all streaming?

Just able to watch, however you can open it in Windows Media PLayer so Im sure there's a way to vid cap it

It's all streaming, unless you buy the matches for 1.49 each.

Cena pins Michaels with the FU to retain!

ALL FACES!

From the sounds of it, Cena may not be quite a face to that audience.

Or is this another case where I will hear reports of "crowd boos the hell out of Cena" and then when I actually watch the show, the crowd is firmly behind him?

Though from the past few Raws, I can believe it this time.

No, he got soundly booed tonight. Last night also,but tonight real bad.

WWE better have cena turn heel soon. Peeps tired of his act/character and shiity wrestling.

Cena was definitely the least supported in this match. Fans everywhere are salivating for Angle to win the title. Give him a damn run with the title already. If WWE doesn't turn Cena Heel soon, they're gonna have an ugly mess on their hands. Fans are tired of his hero babyface corny ass antics already.

Cena was definitely the least supported in this match.  Fans everywhere are salivating for Angle to win the title.  Give him a damn run with the title already.  If WWE doesn't turn Cena Heel soon, they're gonna have an ugly mess on their hands.  Fans are tired of his hero babyface corny ass antics already.

Knowing WWE, they'll wait all the way until sometime in the spring of next year just to turn him heel like when WWE waited so long to turn The Rock heel after he had become really stale in 2002.

shit hell of a PPV...well the last 3 matches were great.

Cena >*

The ending to the match was fast and great. Those fans are just trying to continue the trend from last night. If this was on a Sunday, the Cena boos wouldn't be as loud.

The cage match has to rank up with the best match of the year. The storytelling with Styles calling it was just awesome.

The womens match was entertaining as hell.

Great PPV if you start watching it from the tag title match. Speaking of which. WTF is up with Kane. He's all happy go lucky.

I bought it last second after Heat went off the air and I had heard Styles call Venis/Shelton Kerwin/Striker. It was a fun pay per view, a lot better than Unforgiven was at least. Cage match was match of the night probably, 3 way was solid too.

Thumbs up because of the last two matches... Flair/HHH was literally Flair's best match in ten years... I thought it was ****+. They didn't do a lot that was expectional but it was absolutely perfectly worked. Not slow, not boring, exciting, and Flair looked young. It wouldn't have been out of place on the Flair DVD set.

Angle/Cena/Michaels was chugging along like a MOTYC before the very abrupt ending. Still a good main event even if it didn't get to great because of the time.

Styles was great after a somewhat akward first few minutes. He and Lawler worked great together and were very funny.

I can't get the free month of 24/7 to work. What exactly do I need to do, because following the instructions on WWE.com doesn't work for me for some reason?

Make sure you're using Internet Explorer. I couldn't get it to work on Netscape.

Flair/HHH was literally Flair's best match in ten years...

Really?

I can't get the free month of 24/7 to work. What exactly do I need to do, because following the instructions on WWE.com doesn't work for me for some reason?

Make sure you're using Internet Explorer. I couldn't get it to work on Netscape.

I thought about that, but it still doesn't work in IE.

How far are you getting before it fucks up?

I do exactly what it says to do on the site, but after I've filled everything in it tells me to it says the password is not valid.

I do exactly what it says to do on the site, but after I've filled everything in it tells me to it says the password is not valid.

You have to make up your own password (must contain at least 1 number), and later it'll ask you for the Taboo Tuesday code.

You have to make up your own password (must contain at least 1 number), and later it'll ask you for the Taboo Tuesday code.

Now that that is settled, I need to decide what to watch first.

Suggestions?

What sucks is that I was going to order this show at the last minute, but due to a cable company snafu about us not paying the bill yet we went over the $ limit and it refused to accept the order! Once I heard Styles was calling the show I got more interested.

I love how people keep trying to defend Cena as a face by saying "Hey, there are still some people cheering him!" I mean hell when half the crowd is cheering your alleged super duper over babyface, that's a problem.

Therein lies the dilemma. Quite a few fans are rejecting Cena because they don't like his actual in ring work. Michaels and Angle are NOT exactly major babyfaces to the crowd, they are getting support because the crowd recognizes they are easily better workers than Cena.

I'm telling you guys, when Van Dam gets back he'll be the top face on Raw within 2 months.

Now that that is settled, I need to decide what to watch first.

Suggestions?

I'm having a hard enough time deciding which SECTION to pick.