TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Bret Hart to appear on Byte This

I thought i would give it a few minutes to so I listened to what Arn Anderson had to say about Eddie Guerrero, and now it's on.The video is being slow, but I'm still getting audio. I'll go with what I can get and watch the recap later.

Did anyone gasp for a sec when they heard they had a Shawn on the line?

There's a softness to his voice I can tell, it's obvious the stroke has had an effect on him, but he seems to be doing well all things considered

you know, seeing this interview...

really made me remember the old days. The 80s and 90s. And how much in love I was with wrestling. I still am, but the passion is much more mature now, and I'd say not as intense as it was when I was younger.

goddamn. I'm only 20, too.

He said Gorilla Monsoon came up with the Exellence of Execution moniker. I can't wait for his book to come out.

Guest JMA
He said Gorilla Monsoon came up with the Exellence of Execution moniker.  I can't wait for his book to come out.

What's the release date for his first book (he's mentioned wanting to do several) anyway?

Is anyone else having a problem with the show? It isn't working for me.

I marked out for them showing the retro commercial of Bret Hart giving the little boy in the hallway (with his dad) his Hitman shades.

I understand the stroke made him slower, but I wonder if he is happy at all. I know hes been through alot, but he really looks miserable here. (No Todd Grisham Jokes, please)

Guest Ransome
I just wonder if we'll see him at the HOF @ Mania 22.

At this point, it seems certain.

Seemingly, the wounds have healed between Bret & WWE and his presence in the Class of 2006 looks to be in the best interest of both parties: Bret preserves his legacy and Vince gets a suitable big name to draw attention to the HOF (and hence Wrestlemania 22). They don't need any angles revolving around it, and certainly no run-ins with Shawn, just a one-off appearance to give him the proper farewell from wrestling that he deserves.

Would it be that simple though? I can't help but think Vince will propose ideas involving Shawn for WM and Bret will have to either accept it or just not appear at the show. Maybe just something as simple as Bret congratulating Shawn after his match, or making up with him, etc. I dunno if that would ring true or not though.

What I noticed is that Bret seems so sad, not that he was in a bad mood but just that he seemed so world weary and sad. This coming WM will be the most somber WM in history, with what will be undoubtedly more Eddie tributes and also Bret.

Wasn't sure where to post this. Here you can find a very nice interview with Bret Hart. Boy, does he love telling about that little kid that only knows him from the videogames. I've read that aneqdote in about every interview he's done lately. Anyway, a very good read IMO. I'll also post this on the Bret DVD thread just in case.

I also noticed that he seemed a little unhappy during Byte This, but after watching his DVD I can see that it must have just been a bad day. He seemed alot more upbeat during the interviews on his DVD.