TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 11/14/05

Guest heyimbro

No, there were to be 2 tapings that night, one for each brand. They were taping before heading to Europe.

I couldn't bring myself to cry even if I wanted to. I'm in too much shock.

It's just like he isn't there for the week.

In about two weeks, I'll rewatch this and I'll be devestated.

Was the RAW/Smackdown joint taping planned before Eddie Guerrero's death?  Seems like strange timing that his death coincided with the one week all the superstars are at the same taping.

Yes. They were planning a European tour this week, and had to tape both shows on the weekend to accommodate it.

OK, I really don't think we need the fucking disclaimer on TSN tonight.

Was the RAW/Smackdown joint taping planned before Eddie Guerrero's death?  Seems like strange timing that his death coincided with the one week all the superstars are at the same taping.

Yes, it was a Supershow since both brands are doing Euro tours.

Guest *KNK*

It was a planned double taping, I guess it was devine intervention that would allow those guys to be together that night to remember eddy.

I couldnt stop crying during hurt and when i finally stopped crying i saw Benoit crying and i couldnt do anything about it and cried more...

Guest Trecko
I couldnt stop crying during hurt and when i finally stopped crying i saw Benoit crying and i couldnt do anything about it and cried more...

Seriously...I haven't cried like that in forever...I barely even cry at all..I completely broke down, my forehead was hurting after a while...

And watching MNM right now is really, really aggrivating.

I think on shows honoring a fallen superstar, gimmicks should be put on hold.  Seeing MNM just doesn't seem right.

Hey, like it or not the fans paid to see WWE superstars, not guys wrestling without gimmicks.

EDIT: Big Show looked like he was eating Melina's face.

Guest Boobie

They were heading to Europe, so they wanted to tape raw and smackdown at the same time.

I know this is technically the first Raw vs. SD show, but I really think due to the circumstances they went that route was due to the Eddie's passing.

I don't think the matches/results from tonight will be mentioned in future storylines.

They just said Show/Kane were the biggest tag champs in history? What about Andre and Haku?

And this is like the first Raw I've seen in a few years, did Lilian Garcia get plastic surgery, she's a lot hotter than I remember.