TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

Howard Stern makes fun of Eddie Guerrero.

Eric the Midget called in and said he had a story about the death of Eddie Guerrero's but Howard asked him if he wanted to go on the Heidi Cortez show tonight. Eric quickly said ''no'' and thanked him for the offer. Gary said that they could have Heidi pretend to be Kelly Clarkson and have phone sex with him. Eric wasn't interested. Howard tried to create the call but Eric wasn't interested in playing along. Howard asked him a few sexual questions but Eric wasn't playing along. He refused to answer anything.

Double A called in and said that he would go on Heidi's show tonight. Howard asked Eric if he'd go on if Double A went on with him. That wasn't happening either. Howard was pretending to be Heidi and talking dirty to him but Eric sounded angry and refused to play along. You could almost hear Eric's eyes rolling into the back of his head as Howard was asking the questions. Howard told Eric that he was turning him on and Eric said he wasn't doing a single thing.

Howard, as Kelly, asked Eric to read his story to him in his sexiest voice. Eric gave him another ''No!'' but eventually read the story he wrote about Eddie Guerrero. Howard was making sounds as if he was pleasuring himself as Eric was doing his robotic read of the story. Howard kept making Eric lose his place by interrupting him. That didn't stop Eric from reading the story though. He'd get right back into it and talk more about Eddie's death as Howard was talking sex. Howard said Eric was really playing hard-to-get today. He continued to try to get Eric to play along but he refused.

Howard told Eric he was going to tie him up to Eddie Guerrero's corpse to make him look like a full sized man. Eric apparently didn't find that very amusing. The guys wondered if Eric was gay or something. Howard then put on his gay voice and tried to turn Eric on that way. Eric says he's not gay either so Howard gave up. He gave Eric a $500 prize anyway. Double A was still on the phone and asked to be on the Heidi Cortez show. Howard told him he could be on for five minutes, that's it.

I got this off that Puro Power website...the link was Marksfriggin.com or something stupid like that.

Pretty classy, huh?

I guess Howard never breaks character huh? then again he doesn't "get" wrestling, he makes fun of all the fans cuz he just doesn't get our devotion.

And coming from someone who usually supports his right of free speech, I think this was in very poor taste and he should apologize to the family of Eddy.

Then again this is the same guy who made fun of his wifes miscarriage back in the day (as seen in his movie)

I was actually listening to this on the way to work this morning. Although it seems to be a lack of sensitivity on Howard's part, they were actually making fun of Eric the Midget, not Eddie. For those who don't listen to the show, Eric is the BUTT of a lot of jokes from Howard's crew and they tease him every time he calls in.

There were some insincere comments regarding Eddie's corpse, but once again, it was more staying in character and riling up Eric than anything else.

I've been known to make an Owen joke or two myself. Eddie jokes though....too soon for me.

I actually wrote a song called "Owen's in the Ground" done to the tune of Riders on the Storm.

I flooded the WWF chatrooms with "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A PARACHUTE!"

But I wouldn't have done all that had I not been a fan

I flooded the WWF chatrooms with "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A PARACHUTE!"

noice :D

edit: Even though this isn't the place I'd be saying these things. Especially now.

Guest God Junior

I don't see the point in getting so offended over something someone said. Howard Stern or Cowherd or whoever else says some stupid shit can't change the fact that millions will remember Eddie with love and respect. No need to get so worked up about the inconsequential words of a couple of guys.

I don't think that was bad, and nothing even on the same level as what that jackass Cowherd said. The worst thing that was said was

Howard told Eric he was going to tie him up to Eddie Guerrero's corpse to make him look like a full sized man.

But that was really making fun of Eric the Midget (who they make fun of all the time), not Eddie.

Guys, this is just yet another reason you should only listen to Mancow. I've been saying this for years, Mancow's the best radio talk show host there is.

Stern got on the bandwagon a little late this time. He's at least 2 shock jocks behind. At least I've heard of him unlike the others.

As for all these radio guys.......fuck em. They don't get it and they don't care to. They've seen an easy target demographic to get people worked up.......they get their hate mail/ calls and can say "Hey, people listen to me! People know my name!" Then they get a contract extension.

I'm offended but giving them the attention is what they want. I'd much rather go past them and to the advertisers and let everyone who pays to advertise on their shows then if they support them, I won't be buying their products. Not that it would probably matter because they can replace them.

Guest JMA
Guys, this is just yet another reason you should only listen to Mancow.  I've been saying this for years, Mancow's the best radio talk show host there is.

I've never heard or read anything good about Mancow.

Guest Leelee
They've seen an easy target demographic to get people worked up.......they get their hate mail/ calls and can say "Hey, people listen to me! People know my name!" Then they get a contract extension.

There is the entire purpose of talk radio.

Guest JMA
As for all these radio guys.......fuck em. They don't get it and they don't care to. They've seen an easy target demographic to get people worked up.......they get their hate mail/ calls and can say  "Hey, people listen to me! People know my name!" Then they get a contract extension.

I've never really been a fan of talk radio myself, especially during the morning. Things like this just make me glad that I don't. It doesn't look I'm missing anything special.

Mancow told Al Snow on his show something to the extent of "I'll drop you like a Hart brother from the ceiling." So he's not overly sensitive.

I used to listen to him when he was on the air here. His wrestling guests were usually pretty good