TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MideonMark

Your sexiest music videos?

Guest wildpegasus

My humps is the most hilarious song I've heard in a long time. Love the video.

THe music video I saw by Alizee is by far the sexiest video I've ever seen as she has legit one of the best butts in the whole world. Top 5 for sure I'd say.

Comparing Alizee's video to anyone else's is like comparing Kawada or Benoit to your average professional wrestler. There is just that much difference in the quality. The thread may as well be closed now.

Anybody else think "Stacy's Mom" is the most annyoing song to come out in the last five years?

incorrect...

it's a tossup between "Hollaback Gurl" and "My Humps"

Nothing is more annoying than hearing the same song remade, remixed, replayed on a constant loop like "Hey DJ" by Nina Sky, "Joot Girl" remix by Elephant Man, "Pon the Replay" Rihanna.

"Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak.  That chick was super-hot.

Seconded, and the chick was Helena Christensen also Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing by Chris Isaak had Lattetia Casta in it and was not bad especially if you're into the voyeurism thing.

I think Garbage has some very sexy videos:

Queer

Only Happy When it Rains

I Think I'm Paranoid

You Look So Fine

The World is not Enough

in fact, the only video I can think of where I thought Christina was crap was the "Lady Marmalade" one...

I agree. I may be in the minority but I'd take Christina over Britney any day of the week. I find her sexier than Mrs. Federline without a second thought. Except for that "Toxic" video, damn.

As for Shakira videos, I'd go with "Obsession (Tango)" as her sexiest, along with "Ojos Así" (with her shaking her ass like on Ripper's avatar.) When she dances like that I'm just glued to the screen. On the other hand, those last couple of videos like "La Tortura" and the new one really don't do much for me.

On the Kylie Minogue front, "Come into My World" does nothing for me, but "Can't Get You Out of My Head" is the shits, even if I hate the song. And "Red Blooded Woman" is pretty sexy too.

THe music video I saw by Alizee is by far the sexiest video I've ever seen as she has legit one of the best butts in the whole world. Top 5 for sure I'd say.

Comparing Alizee's video to anyone else's is like comparing Kawada or Benoit to your average professional wrestler. There is just that much difference in the quality. The thread may as well be closed now.

Isn't Alizee like 14 or something? A bit young for me to consider 'sexy', I think.

Another to add to the list:

Intuition by Jewel ... she's smoking hot in that video

Anybody else think "Stacy's Mom" is the most annyoing song to come out in the last five years?

incorrect...

it's a tossup between "Hollaback Gurl" and "My Humps"

I really like "Hollaback Girl", actually (no surprise). Hell, I think Stefani's "Luxurious" video is sexy as hell, cause I find HER sexy as hell. "My Humps" is a song that makes me want to bury a knife in someone's throat, though, I can't even fathom how someone thought that was a song worthy of recording, let alone releasing as a single. It's not even funny. Goddamn, BEPs are fucking overrated hacks.

Comparing Alizee's video to anyone else's is like comparing Kawada or Benoit to your average professional wrestler. There is just that much difference in the quality. The thread may as well be closed now

It's not fair to use to throw in Alizee, she's on another plane than the rest of the sluts we see in most of these videos.

I'll second Darthtiki's mention of Garbage; I don't necessarily find their videos sexy, but Shirley Manson is sexy in my book, although she's very unconventionally attractive.

To be honest, even though it's exactly what MideonMark was not looking for, Christina Aguilera's "Dirty" was the FIRST thing that came to mind as far as a sexy video. She was a dirty, dirty whore in that. I'd also like to add that video marks, IMO, the last time she was really hot; ever since then, I think she's gone downhill. Something went wrong.....either she gained some weight, or the hair is wrong, or the makeup, something, I can't put my finger on it.

To be honest, even though it's exactly what MideonMark was not looking for, Christina Aguilera's "Dirty" was the FIRST thing that came to mind as far as a sexy video. She was a dirty, dirty whore in that. I'd also like to add that video marks, IMO, the last time she was really hot; ever since then, I think she's gone downhill. Something went wrong.....either she gained some weight, or the hair is wrong, or the makeup, something, I can't put my finger on it.

I think she has gained weight since her "Genie in a Bottle" days, but I do think it's been for the better. Ditto for her breast implants, they're not that big so she looks great.

I think I have to mention several Jennifer Lopez videos as being damn sexy. I realize a ton of people are rather sick of her at this time but she remains a favorite of mine in the sexyness department. Some I have to mention are "Waiting for Tonight", the original version for "Ain't it Funny" (not the hip-hop version), and "I'm Glad" (the Flashdance tribute video). Those three are all pretty good for jerking off.

that one Madonna video from the early 90s, the one where she's rolling around halfnaked in bed while watching her matador boyfriend on TV...oh many a tuggings came from that video...

That one is "Take a Bow". I remember going absolutely crazy for the "Open Your Heart" video, the one were all this guys are on the private booths and pay to see her dance and stuff.

Guest wildpegasus

Isn't Alizee like 14 or something? A bit young for me to consider 'sexy', I think.

Another to add to the list:

Intuition by Jewel ... she's smoking hot in that video

She'd be 21 as of now.

The video I've seen which I think may be clipped from various different videos. By far, the sexiest dancer I've seen too.

alizee.jpg

No sagging in that but!!!!

az14.jpg

Oh yeah - that one outfit of hers, the one where she's in blue - that shit is crazy. Goddamn, the Europeans at least do that sort of thing right. If some pop singer here in the States wore an outfit like that, we'd have puritans calling for her blood.

I saw "Tip Drill" Uncensored video at a club, I thought I was watching a softcore flick. "Justify My Love" by Madonna was pretty hot. 2 Live Crew was the GOAT of raunchy stripper videos.

This "Lolita" song by Alizee is...um...pretty good. I hate to say that because I think it's the European equivalent of being a Britney Spears fan...but...I like it.