TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

The OAO RAW Thread - Nov/28th/05

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Survivor Series fallout

November 28, 2005.

The fallout from Survivor Series will be sorted out when Raw rolls into Cleveland tonight.

At Survivor Series, Smackdown referee Charles Robinson counted the pinfall as John Cena overcame Kurt Angle and his personal referee Daivari to retain the WWE championship in a wild finish. Will the Olympic Gold Medalist have anything to say about Cena’s victory?

Also, Smackdown went 2-for-2 against Raw again at Survivor Series, as The Boogeyman helped Theodore Long defeat Eric Bischoff and Randy Orton pinned Shawn Michaels to lead Team Smackdown over Team Raw in the main event. How will Bischoff and the Raw superstars react? Does anybody actually care?

Plus, Triple H defeated Ric Flair in a Last Man Standing match at Survivor Series thanks to his trusty sledgehammer, and Trish Stratus defeated Melina to retain the Women’s championship. What’s next for The Game and the Women’s champion?

Tune into Raw tonight at 9/8 CT on the USA Network for the answers to these questions and much more.

I like how they forget that the women's match was a Raw .VS. Smackdown match, too.

I think I must be deaf b/c on the raw preceding SS, I didn't think Cena was getting noticably booed. I can't wait to see him tonight. It'll be fun to watch if they boo him like everyone says he did last night.

I could stand HHH right now. I've heard some stories about him backstage that make him tolerable right now. I could cheer him if he brought the sledge to the ring every match, and during the match, called for its use, in the way the dudleys used to for tables. I don't know. I'm just sick of the 5 moves of doom Cena does. Not like the pedigree is much better.

I think I must be deaf b/c on the raw preceding SS, I didn't think Cena was getting noticably booed.  I can't wait to see him tonight.  It'll be fun to watch if they boo him like everyone says he did last night.

I could stand HHH right now.  I've heard some stories about him backstage that make him tolerable right now.  I could cheer him if he brought the sledge to the ring every match, and during the match, called for its use, in the way the dudleys used to for tables.  I don't know.  I'm just sick of the 5 moves of doom Cena does.  Not like the pedigree is much better.

The difference is that, when motivated, Triple H can still have great matches with pretty much anyone in WWE. John Cena needs a great opponent to carry him to great matches.

I think I must be deaf b/c on the raw preceding SS, I didn't think Cena was getting noticably booed.  I can't wait to see him tonight.  It'll be fun to watch if they boo him like everyone says he did last night.

I could stand HHH right now.  I've heard some stories about him backstage that make him tolerable right now.  I could cheer him if he brought the sledge to the ring every match, and during the match, called for its use, in the way the dudleys used to for tables.  I don't know.  I'm just sick of the 5 moves of doom Cena does.  Not like the pedigree is much better.

The difference is that, when motivated, Triple H can still have great matches with pretty much anyone in WWE. John Cena needs a great opponent to carry him to great matches.

Triple H isn't much better than Cena, he can't have a good match either, unless it's a gimmicky garbage brawl or against someone really good.

It'll be interesting to see if they pull the trigger on HHH's chase for the title tonight or if they continue with the Flair program. Raw doesn't have a ppv until NYR, but that ppv is in early January and with the Elimination Chamber rumored to be the main event, they may go into hype mode for that or at least plant the seeds for it tonight.

Who do you all think will be the six guys in the E. Chamber?

My take...

HHH

Flair (y'know, cuz he bleeds a lot)

Cena

Angle

HBK

Kane or Big Show (won't be both because HBK HAS to figure into the match somehow)

Since Flair got carried out on a stretcher last night and the announcers were forecasting his demise I wouldn't be surprised to see the IC title declared vacant and a tournament be declared or something.

Also, I imagine HBK will get yelled at by Bischoff for failing to finish off Orton and win the SS match for Raw. Whether that leads to some type of match I'm not exactly sure.

Survivor Series fallout

November 28, 2005

The fallout from Survivor Series will be sorted out when RAW rolls into Cleveland tonight. RAW General manager Eric Bischoff will hold an all-talent meeting in the middle of the ring tonight at 9/8 CT. Tune in to find out what the GM has to say to the entire RAW roster.

Plus, last night Carlito and Shawn Michaels were teammates. Tonight things will be much different when they square off in the ring in one-on-one action.

Last night, Edge and Lita debuted their new interview segment called "The Cutting Edge." A second installment is on tap for RAW tonight, and their guest will be none other than Triple H - the man that was the Last Man Standing at Survivor Series.

And at Survivor Series, SmackDown referee Charles Robinson counted the pinfall as John Cena overcame Kurt Angle and his personal referee Daivari to retain the WWE Championship in a wild finish. Will the Olympic Gold Medalist have anything to say about Cena’s victory?

Tune into RAW tonight at 9/8 CT on the USA Network for all this and much more.

ehh..beat to it

Bischoff holding an "All Talent" meeting in the ring tonight on Raw.

3 wrestlers expected.

I wonder if this meeting will be about stripping Cena of the title and making the EC match for the held up title?

Then again, Angle is not rumoured to be in that match which would make absolutely no sene which is right up there alley.

Damn, I forgot what he looked like.  He was in three count right?  Anyway, how'd he cut up his hand?

Helms grew a beard after WWE dropped The Hurricane character and turned him heel (which unfortunately was only explained on WWE.com a while back. Helms throwing down the Hurricane mask was also featured on WWE.com after losing to Kurt Angle when Rosey came out to check on him).

You're right about Helms being in Three Count.

I'm not sure how he cut his hand. He might explain it in a Myspace update.