TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

The OAO RAW Thread - Nov/28th/05

Guest slmon
Only reason I think of for HBK/Carlito II is HBK even wondered how he couldn't pull a good match out of him. "Give me one more chance, boss!"

And yet Matt Hardy could a week before last.

As to Carlito not being in a suit, a handful of guys with sharply-defined characters have been excused from wearing suits.

As to Carlito not being in a suit, a handful of guys with sharply-defined characters have been excused from wearing suits.

So what's with Rey Mysterio wearing slacks just a few months ago during his feud with the late Eddie Guerrero on Smackdown, then? Masked wrestlers being dressed-up look odd.

Backstage Buzz From Tonight's RAW

By Steve Rubin

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the smiling face of a WWE Diva and former Playboy cover girl that has been absent for a while back at the makeup table today. That's right, Torrie Wilson returns to RAW tonight. However, I was not pleasantly surprised when she snapped at me for staring at her. I mean I’m only human.

Plus, the buzz backstage is that General Manager Eric Bischoff is not happy about RAW’s poor showing at Survivor Series last night. Bischoff has been very unapproachable backstage today, and has even been seen screaming at several of his employees. This can’t be good news for the RAW Superstars heading into their all-talent meeting tonight in the ring at 9 p.m. ET. I can only imagine what he has planned for them.

Credit: WWE.com

Guest slmon

So what's with Rey Mysterio wearing slacks just a few months ago during his feud with the late Eddie Guerrero on Smackdown, then? Masked wrestlers being dressed-up look odd.

Part of Carlito's schtick is being a laid-back guy from the islands. He's a beach bum, basically. So, seeing him in a business suit would be kind of jarring. And Rey is great, but masked wrestlers just look odd, period, even amongst their non-masked counterparts.

So sick of this crap, Vince strutting around, apparently a face now. Look at him he's so cool. He's gotta make inside jokes and embaress Bischoff.