TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

The OAO RAW Thread - Nov/28th/05

OK, I was annoyed before when people were saying that Cena was getting boos - but now it really is clear that Cena is not over at all any more. Angle just slammed poor Maria and Cena still got a very lukewarm response. They've done basically everything they can to make Angle look like Hitler and he still has as much support as Cena. It's over for Cena, I don't see what they can do with him now other than turn him heel, or at least have him lose the title and make him the scrappy underdog again. At this point Angle could rape Maria in the center of the ring and still have the same support as Cena.

Guest Fook_Theta

Maria/Angle feud would be more interesting than this. Toss Masters out and throw Maria in the mix as a cat on the outside ready to pounce on the weakened opponent for the win.

Your NEEEEEEEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, MAAAAARIIIIIAAAAA

Why not just let Cena be a full heel and piss off the drunk frat redneck white boys in the front rows, you know he can do it well...

If he did that he'd be the "cool heel that everyone thinks is funny and cheers for" instead of "cheesy babyface who everyone is tired of and boos".

I'd like to see Chris Masters win, just to see this board explode. They shouldn't even mention it being possible for Masters to win the title...until it actually happens.

Then have Vince come out, pissed off because, well, Chris f'n Masters is the champ all of a sudden.

I smell a double turn, with Cena turning heel with Daivari, Angle turning face, and Masters getting lost in the shuffle, or staying a heel and have Angle go after him for a few weeks

(This could explain why Angle isn't in the NYR EC)

Guest Boobie

You know they have not had a double win in a long time. Like what if they get him in the master lock and ankle lock, and he taps who wins.

WCW/NWA was famous in there tag matches for having team a member pin team b member while team b tag partner was pinning team a partner.

Hey wait wasn't she fired?!?

I smell a double turn, with Cena turning heel with Daivari, Angle turning face, and Masters getting lost in the shuffle, or staying a heel and have Angle go after him for a few weeks

(This could explain why Angle isn't in the NYR EC)

Masters is also not listed in that match and it could go with Angle's "depush punishment" for his continued use of painkillers and such

Guest Boobie
You know what we need?

A Bull Nakano run in.

...yes, I'm sick for thinking that maybe.  But I've seen Bull without her makeup and hair spiked, and she's kinda cute.

Only if I get Missy Hyatt and Alundra Blaze...

You know what we need?

A Bull Nakano run in.

...yes, I'm sick for thinking that maybe.  But I've seen Bull without her makeup and hair spiked, and she's kinda cute.

Since you want 2 chicks, we'll give you Bertha Faye and call it even

You know what we need?

A Bull Nakano run in.

What would be even better?

JUMPING BOMB ANGELS run in.

...get me?

Guest Boobie
Whatever happened to the Jumping Bomb Angels?

Anyone know who Chloe is? She is on the fantasy listing, I have no idea who she is, her contract is only 500,000.00 too.

You know what we need?

A Bull Nakano run in.

He wants to fuck two dead chicks?

Then first he'll have to face....KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

Guest Boobie
You know what we need?

A Bull Nakano run in.

:throwup: