TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

The OAO Raw Thread - Dec/5th/05

Guest Boobie
Anyone else find it funny that Ric Flair is already back on RAW? I figured they would at least keep him out for two weeks. :lol:

They have to his name is hot, and they are in the Carolinas, and he needs to drop the belt before he goes to Jail. I think I am going to register the domain HelpRicFlair.Org now. If it worked for Ricky Morton imagine what I can do.....

Guest Jim Ross

I reckon the whole road rage thing is a work... it was HHHs master plan to pay someone driver to instigate a situation.

ANOTHER wrestling talk show? God this shit is ridiculous.

Hello, the 3 good wrestlers are in one match HBK, Shelton, Angle. It's hard to stretch 2 hours out of 4 wrestlers + the fact that Ironman matches don't work on live tv.

Guest Boobie
I reckon the whole road rage thing is a work... it was HHHs master plan to pay someone driver to instigate a situation.

Yeah, and his ex-wife bringing up the steriods, spousal abuse and the 1 million owed to the IRS is all a work as well..... Dam that HHH

Lawler breaking out the knowledge, who would've thought Chavo was related to Eddie?

King's a walking sticky note of useful information.

I am glad Coach is out of the booth tonight, he seemed to step on Joey alot those first few weeks, we're getting some good interplay between Styles and the King tonight though.

Yeah, and his ex-wife bringing up the steriods, spousal abuse and the 1 million owed to the IRS is all a work as well..... Dam that HHH

Living in North Carolina, I can tell you that it certainly isn't a work. I was surprised to hear about some of his other run-ins with the law in the past.