TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

The OAO Raw Thread - Dec/5th/05

Guest jumpingbombangel

I really don't think Badstreet's the man to be asking these questions but I'm a thinker, so...

How sad is it that the old timers are better on the mic than the current kids!?!?!?!

That's because the old timer's didn't have all of the scripted shit the new guys.

Oh, man... that was low.

How is Edge banging Matt Hardy's Ex the reason for this segment...when in reality it's because of Edge being injured....worst segment thus far...minus the trial

Ummm they're building Edge up so Hayes' point is really dumb...

They've been pushing Edge and building him up for 2 years, and he keeps getting injured and/or fails to get the reactions they want.

Yeah, guys, that wasn't a new low. Not every mention of death now has to be connected to Eddie Guerrero.

Guest jumpingbombangel

I won't lie; I'm enjoying this show. This is what happens when there's nothing left and you're desperately seeking for that place to turn around. Flowers eventually sprout up from shit, after all.

no they are gonna make Edge a huge douchebag with no respect for anything that is still held sacred in the business, and everyone will always bring up that hes a choker and he still will never cash in the MITB shot. It would be great if Edge simply just ran in after a title match with a ref, knocked out Cena, rang the bell and pinned him. It would be a dick move and actually possibly get him over

Yeah, guys, that wasn't a new low. Not every mention of death now has to be connected to Eddie Guerrero.

That had nothing to do with Eddy. That was disrespectful to the memory of Terry Gordy.

Guest jumpingbombangel
Welcome to: We Made This Whole Segment Up at the Last Second Theater.

Welcome to MONDAY NIGHT RAW!

no they are gonna make Edge a huge douchebag with no respect for anything that is still held sacred in the business, and everyone will always bring up that hes a choker and he still will never cash in the MITB shot. It would be great if Edge simply just ran in after a title match with a ref, knocked out Cena, rang the bell and pinned him. It would be a dick move and actually possibly get him over

I actually hope that's how they end up doing it. I don't even really like Edge, but even I would love that.

How sad is it that the old timers are better on the mic than the current kids!?!?!?!

That's because the old timer's didn't have all of the scripted shit the new guys.

Oh, man... that was low.

:cheers: anger is the only motovation that is needed not writers from kiddie networks or daytime soaps or 2nd rate b-movies.

I liked it. Being a huge Freebird fan, it was nice to see Hayes actually get to do something, since he's probably one of the all time best on the mic. My guess is this might lead to them bringing in Terry Gordy's son, Ray, though I have no idea for sure.