TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

The OAO Raw Thread - Dec/5th/05

So now Shelton's repeated jobbing is actually becomming a story?

Guest JMA

What the hell is this? My God, HBK is going to become the new Hogan--his tag partners always turn on him and he ends up beating them.

Edited by JMA

Awww, look it's the Big Happy Family :-)

Steph: It's been an exciting night

Vince: What show have you been watching?

And again '..with the devil I know vs. devil I don't know' spiel from Hunter

Okay what the hell was that, like they've never met before or something?!?!?

I haven't read the thread yet so forgive me if this has been mentioned, but does HBK look slightly to significantly less muscular today than he did say a week or two ago?

Not as small as HHH looked this week.

Who is that in your avatar shes hot....

I didn't see enough of HHH this week to notice. The girl in the avatar is Valentina. You can see a link to her website (which might have some questionable content) from there.

http://glorywrestling.com/gg/Valentina/V.asp

Guest Boobie

Even a 747 looks sall flying in the grand canyon.

Holy shit, are we getting a McMahon-Helmsly era repeat?

I have no problem at all with that Shelton loss. It isn't like it was just another pointless loss once again or anything. He's now involved with HBK, he's seemingly in a feud now, this one counted for something. Hell, this loss is more important than them just giving him a pointless victory that wont lead anywhere just because he's in his hometown.

Watch next week, Shelton will tap to a wristlock.

Losing from a missed top rope clothesline. And now he gets the Jeff Hardy losing streak angle that always ends with either an injury or a firing.

Guest Boobie

If you got the Seahawks DST on your fantasy they just got their second defense touchdown (same guy)

Guest Andrew J.
Let's get it over with...

POOR SHELTON!

He actually gets a high-profile feud instead of beating jobbers on a webcast-only show and you think it's not an improvement? This is what we've been waiting for.

Guest JMA
I have no problem at all with that Shelton loss. It isn't like it was just another pointless loss once again or anything. He's now involved with HBK, he's seemingly in a feud now, this one counted for something. Hell, this loss is more important than them just giving him a pointless victory that wont lead anywhere just because he's in his hometown.

It doesn't really matter though. Even if he does win the potential feud against HBK it'll be done in a way that benefits Shawn more.

Okay what the hell was that, like they've never met before or something?!?!?

Kayfabe Vince was giving his ex-son-in-law shit.

Yeah, the whole angle with Shelton and HBK could be interesting, as long as they keep building up Shelton.

HHH and Steph getting back together...I can't believe I'm saying this...wouldn't be so bad at this point. HHH needs something to do right now, and frankly, HHH and Steph running RAW a few years ago lead to some of the best TV that WWE has ever produced.

Aww they're still in love!!

After they stood there fore a few seconds, HHH should have said something like "well I'll see you later tonight at home honey", and then they kiss and just walk off.

It would have fit in perfectly with this show. :)