TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

WHO IS THAT BITCH ON THE VGA COMMERCIAL?!?

I'll open the can of worms. Not that I care, but why does Leena share an account with Mike here?

I'm assuming that's just Czech's little joke, because that post of Leena's sounds like it could have come from Mike.

Unless there's an actual suspicion here that Leena's sharing her account with him. I tend to doubt such a thing could occur, though, you'd know by the tone & style of writing if it was really Mike.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

They have so many similarities it'd be hard to tell one from the other.

They both have broad shoulders.

For example, Leena has a large scrotum

That must be a difference then.

Edited by Kingofthe909

Black Lushus is reading this thread. I wonder if he'll roll his eyes at us, in emoticon form!

for what? you think I flirt with her, whatever, think what you will, what can I do about it?

Black Lushus is reading this thread. I wonder if he'll roll his eyes at us, in emoticon form!

for what? you think I flirt with her, whatever, think what you will, what can I do about it?

Punch him in the face four or five times.

There's nothing wrong with constantly coming back to a message-board you keep screaming you hate, only to pick fights with people and say they were the ones starting with you instead. It's perfectly sane.

Apparently, you can't read.

Hoff says something stupid, and it's cool because he's H00f *teehee giggles*.

That's 100% true and it's sad that you don't get it. I can get away with being stupid because I don't constantly piss people off. You do and that's why people call you a crazy bitch. Stop condescending, stop acting superior, and you might actually enjoy yourself here.

Edited by Hoff

this folder has become one big inside joke. and i can't stand it. well, i can as 95% of the people in it i have ON IGNORE. Hoffman is next. and cwm please don't pm me asking why you are banned from bankyland. you know why.

this folder has become one big inside joke. and i can't stand it. well, i can as 95% of the people in it i have ON IGNORE. Hoffman is next. and cwm please don't pm me asking why you are banned from bankyland. you know why.

Real question here is, who's not on your ignore list?

Mike's the only person who I've seen who tries to argue by constantly stating his own intelligence. He's also the only one I've seen state that MikeSC is SO SMART. He's also completely humorless. I think he can be smart, but if he can't win an argument, he starts pouting and dishing out lame, snooty insults like 'simpleton' and hilarious, self-agrandizing statements.

I do have fun insulting simpletons

'Simpleton' is very Mike. Also implying that you have made some terrific, perfect, zinger, when all you've done is throw a giant, hilarious, crying tantrum.

They see there's people like Mike who are smarter than them

Ok, my bad. You ARE funny!

And who can insult someone's internet usage and lack of life when they have time to post 850 goddamn times in little over a month? If all people cared about was post counts, you'd be the belle of the ball!

Either way, good luck on your career. I'm incredibly impressed.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

I don't even know what "Bankyland" is, so no worries. Also, you complaining about the state of the folder is sad since you're one of the people that made HD into what it is today.

Don't mind ^this guy. It's in his blood to flirt with any white bird that comes on by.

Don't mind ^this guy. It's in his blood to flirt with any white bird that comes on by.

you must have me confused with Ripper!

However, what if he calls someone an, and I don't use this word likely, ignoramus?

EDIT: Dear God, that' so the dumbest thing I've ever posted. 'lightly'.

Edited by Special K