TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Satanic Angel

Merry Christmas!

Guest The Satanic Angel

Like the title says ... Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Kawanza, Happy Chaunuka (no, I don't have any idea how to spell it ... )!!

Been thinking about y'all recently ... at least, those of you who know who I am, I've been thinking of you. :-P

I'll be visitng the forums more in the future, so drop me a line if you'd like ... or rot in Hell and die.

Love ya!

Sarah

Guest The Satanic Angel
Hi Sean (since I was only around for your second [third?] go 'round). Happy Chrismahanakwanzah!

I'd say more like fifth or sixth. ;-) I think IL and I are in contentions for most SWF personalities in its history. :-P

Merry Christmas to all, but especially to my old partner, Mistress Sarah. Good to hear from you again. You know, King and I were just talking about our history in the SWF last night and I mentioned how much I enjoyed my various tag titles.

Guest The Satanic Angel

We should play GC some time for old time's sake.

I'm still there ... playing away. ;-)

Merry Merry all of you... A little late, but oh well.

Hope the New Year goes well for y'all.

Guest Suicide King

No no no. Christmas is for that Jesus fellow. Kingmas celebrates the birth of the Suicide King, and is observed on February 12th. It is customary to write heelish promos and give foreign objects.

I will return in February to make sure people observe it properly. Otherwise nutshots with a baseball bat to all the faces!

Who has nuts on their faces for you to take a baseball bat to? I mean I know Bruce Blank is a dirty inbred redneck, but I thought it'd take a few more generations than that for facial genetalia to develop.

Personally I do like 'Toxxing Day' myself. In which it is customary for everyone to abstain from alcohol (not really difficult in many cases, given the Christmas hangovers).

Who has nuts on their faces for you to take a baseball bat to? I mean I know Bruce Blank is a dirty inbred redneck, but I thought it'd take a few more generations than that for facial genetalia to develop.
They'd have to wear a protective mask to cover up their nuts... who in the SWF wears a mask?

*strokes.... chin*

and just cause ma Blank was also my great-grandma Blank doesn't mean there was inbreeding in the Blank Family...recently

And Blank would object to Toxxic day for religious reasons, he's very much into the spirits :D

Edited by Bruce Blank

Guest The Satanic Angel
Thank God it's over.

Your ma and I have a date on the 20th ... make sure she appears. ;-)

You're dating my mom? Can life get any more twisted?

In all seriousness though, I'm not her appointment book. And you know for a fact I don't talk to her often. So do it yourself.

Finally, in future considerations something like this should really be relegated to PMs, since it has nothing to do with the topic, with SWF, and most importantly, with the general public.

Merry Christmas, everybody, even though this is belated. I was out of town for a week in Ft. Lauderdale for Christmas.

Sarah andPete....wow, old school.

The Alliance vs. XF9 and stuff!

Well, whether or not one of them is Pete, A Happy Medium was formerly known as Munich. Just for the Possibly Pete's information.