TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
theintensifier

The verses thread

I don't know about that. The ONLY thing that can stop, or hurt Juggernaut is psionic attacks. Doomsday couldn't tie his own boots if his life depended on it.

I've always been a mark for:

Gladiator.jpg

I want to see him face Superman. I think Superman would get his ass handed to him, again. Who knows.

Going back to this one here, I really think Superman gets the nod in this one. Gladiator's powers are strictly related to how confident he is at the time (ie if he knows he's going to beat you, you're dead). AFter trading blows w/ Superman, I see his confidence draining to the point where Superman could just crush him.

Taskmaster v.s Batman, who wins?

He slugged it out with Thor and the Hulk, and never lost his nerve, so he may be able to keep focus enough to topple Superman.

Well, Taskmaster has Batman's fighting technique memorized. As well as Captain America's, Wolverine's, Spider-Man's, Daredevil's, Punisher's, etc. It all comes down to what kind of planning Batman has.

Remember when Cyclops kicked the shit out of Wolverine hand-to-hand in the original Claremont run? Plus he's got his optic blasts. Think about how good that is!

Weird shit like that, (and Spidey kicking the X-Men's asses) is what makes these threads go round and round.

What are some other bizarre upsets? Lobo losing to Wolvie's definitely there.

Guest ChikoDemono

Speaking of the Main Man...

lobo_p1.jpg vs. Deathstroke.gif

Both have fast healing properties, enhanced senses, and mastery of a variety of weapons. The largest difference, however, is the fact that Lobo is immortal and Deathstroke is not. Of course, being the master strategist he is, Deathstroke would probably find a way to incapacitate Lobo.

God, I have to say Lobo, even though I hate him, and love Deathstroke. He's just wicked powerful.

Howabouts:

Cassandra Cain (Batgirl)

200px-Batgirlsecretfiles.jpg

Spidey

index_10.jpg

This one's too close to call in my mind. Batgirl has her own sort of 6th sense (though she has to be looking at her opponent) and is a viscious fighter, beating Lady Shiva. In a straight h2h fight, I think it's been said she'll beat Bats every time. She's also quite maneuverable.

Spidey would beat Cass easily. She's great at h2h but Spidey outclasses her in every other way. I'd even question if she could beat Spidey in a straight out fight considering he has super strength/agility and spider sense.

Edited by Renegade

Guest ChikoDemono

Booster uses his stolen forcefield-creating powers and entraps Tripod forever.

As for Cyclops, I concur; though I love Booster, the man has nothing on Cyclops' death rays. Unless Booster is able to travel to Marvel's future, kidnap a young relative of Cyclops, and then use said relative as a shield, I do not know how Booster could take down Cy.

Guest ChikoDemono
Deathstroke is immortal.

Good god, both he AND Lobo are immortal? Now I truly want to see a Lobo/Deathstroke crossover where they both receive a contract on the same individual and then have to fight it out to see who collects. With Deathstroke's "Take a contract, finish a contract" mentality along with Lobo's weird sense of honor that forces him to keep his word no matter, it should be quite interesting.

Deathstroke, Lobo, Vandal Savage... does anybody know who else is immortal in the DC Universe?

Guest ChikoDemono

The guy on top is Captain Atom sporting the hideous, yellow and red suit.

I'm not sure if the fight would even be fair. Sure, Captain Atom is a walking nuclear bomb, but the Silver Surfer has the Power Cosmic behind him. Plus, Silver Surfer is near invulnerable while if Captain Atom springs a leak, which has happened before, he has the possibility of exploding.

Since Silver Surfer defeated Kyle Rayner in DC Versus Marvel, how about if Pre-Parallax Hal Jordan stepped up and took on Silver Surfer?

Guest ChikoDemono
This is what we sound like.

The video is amazing because it is true. It would take all of those legendary figures to bring down

Chuck Norris

, only to have

Mr. Rogers

reign supreme at the end, despite his noble efforts to join the fallen.

Thank you for the link.

Okay, so even before Juggernaut lost his powers, Superman could still have an advantage over him. Juggernaut cannot be stopped, so Superman could be out of his reach and have Juggernaut coming at him. Superman, using his super-speed, dodges his attack and is behind him hitting him in the same direction Juggernaut is moving. This could go on until Superman loses interest in doing it. No, he wouldn't kill Juggernaut in this ridiculous power version of him, but who would not agree that Juggernaut would lose if he never connected against Superman, and Superman landed several punches over and over while knocking Juggernaut further on his path?