TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle

new years (part 24) {volume 72}

Being a socially inept loser.

staying home & compiling your top 100 worst tsm posters of the past year? i know you aren't the only one.

i know i'm not the only one?

doubt I'm going out as I have to work tomorrow morning. I think new years celebration is retarded anyways. YAY! The rock made a revolution around the ball of gas! Let's get DRUNKED!!!

doubt I'm going out as I have to work tomorrow morning. I think new years celebration is retarded anyways. YAY! The rock made a revolution around the ball of gas! Let's get DRUNKED!!!

Ahh, yeah.

I think compared to most other "holidays" New Years is one of the better reasons. Thanksgiving? More of a bullshit holiday than New Years.

Regardless, I'm suprised you people aren't celebrating. I'm going to do a bunch of drugs and have a blast with my friends.

I have three parties I could go to where I know only a couple people at each party. Don't feel like drinking tonight either. I'll probably just stay home and compile a list of 100 worst SmartMark posters of the last year.

Have a cold one or two, and watch the "Masters of Horror" marathon that's on tonight.

I am attending a high school party with my fiancee. Neither of us are in high school, but a few of our good friends are 17, and their band is playing a show, so we're going to drink and watch them play.

Edited by Matt Young

I can't believe matt young is going to get drunk...on New Year's Eve of all nights.

What is this world coming to?

Eh, it'll be a "last hurrah" of sorts. I'm cutting back in 2006. I've been drinking far too much since turning 21 in July, and it's affecting me.

Edited by Matt Young

you better pee and poop your pants tonight. Anything less is just a disappointment.

Eh, it'll be a "last hurrah" of sorts. I'm cutting back in 2006. I've been drinking far too much since turning 21 in July, and it's affecting me.

You're such a liar.

Guest T®ITEC

Being a socially inept loser.

staying home & compiling your top 100 worst tsm posters of the past year? i know you aren't the only one.

i know i'm not the only one?

This is likely true.

I bought a couple games today, so I'll stay up all night and play them. So much more fulfilling than actually being with people.

I am attending a high school party with my fiancee. Neither of us are in high school, but a few of our good friends are 17, and their band is playing a show, so we're going to drink and watch them play.

so you'll be the over aged creep who all the high school girls make fun of all night?

somebody needs to do it.