TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

UFC 58

*Sam Stout, who has competed in TKO for a few years with an 8-1-1 record has been added to the 3/4 UFC PPV underneath Rich Franklin Vs David Loiseau for the Middleweight Title. No opponent has been named as of yet.

From Live Audio Wrestling.

Let's get a full Canadian card here :)

Looks like they really are going for the US vs. Canada theme.

Stout/Florian is almost a done deal, Sanchez/Goulet looks likely, and Midoux/Tom freakin' Murphy (?!) has been mentioned.

Wow. Hurry up and do a PPV deal with Main Event in Australia Dana, and do it FUCKING NOW. GSP-Penn? Sweet.

Yes, proving that almost any TUF competitor can get a UFC fight, no matter how undeserving (though Midoux is prettty mediocre even by HW standards, as well).

Who is Double 'Er?

Stout is not a natural Welterweight, but neither is Florian, so it should be closer than people think. With Florian's solid chin, he should be able to survive to take it to the ground. Though Fabio grappled with K-Flo and said he's shit, lol.

It would be pertinent to note that courtesy of the KO in Rudo's signature Jonathon Goulet is on medical suspension and will not be facing Diego Sanchez at UFC 58. Goulet's replacement will be John Allesio, whom I know absolutely nothing about.

It would be pertinent to note that courtesy of the KO in Rudo's signature Jonathon Goulet is on medical suspension and will not be facing Diego Sanchez at UFC 58. Goulet's replacement will be John Allesio, whom I know absolutely nothing about.

They should've given us Sanchez-Burkman.

Yeah but that kinda woulda spoiled the whole "USA vs Canada" thing they have going on.

If The Cat Smasher is up to fighting again UFC really should give us Leben vs Doerkson.

Diego vs Burkman (assuming Josh gets another win under his belt) would make a fine match to throw on the TUF III Finale card in October.

Alessio has actually been living in CA for a while, training with Millenia Jiu Jitsu. He's a better striker than Goulet, but I don't think his ground game is as good.

Guest Brian

I would go with Diego Burkman on the April UFN card as the main event rather than mess around with trying to fit Diego into the card. TUF alum should be a good draw.