TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

Wrestling fans

I don't have sound, can I get thejist of it?

From what I gathered after 45 seconds of silence:

Guys marked out over the rturn of Bret, which turned out to be false..an April Fool if you will.

Guys cried.

If I'm on the right path: Well, they like weed and Bret Hart, so they're alright in my books.

Hahaha, c'mon, they're all fried. You expect them to be anywhere approaching respectable?

I've watched Raw with guys totally fried out of their mind and none of them even approached that level of stupidity...

Just saying, don't blame the weed.

Hahaha, c'mon, they're all fried. You expect them to be anywhere approaching respectable?

I've watched Raw with guys totally fried out of their mind and none of them even approached that level of stupidity...

frigid canadian pussy :wub:

Look at that dude. Tell me he isn't going to be a complete tool when he's high.

Wasn't it November 9th, 1997 anyway?

I totally know that dude. He's a mark. He used to do a College Radio show and his nick name was "Handsome" Davey Fitzo.

You know him?

this is insane because I know that guy too.. he used to come to my house in College... the best part is that yeah infact his nickanme is "Handsome" Dave. its the greatest thing ever, that and his best friend at the the time was this 350 pound guy... they were a sexy combo.. but i remember when this got made a couple years ago... they showed it too me the next day.. the video for bret's return.. it was well made but obviously fake.

I love forums, did you know Steve Fiume at all?