TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Team Angle Pusher

OAO NY Revolution Thread 8/1/2006

Guest Boobie

Tech. Isnt John Cena entering the chamber first as well?

I got this PPV for free because I complained to Comcast about the last PPV (Armegedon) audio going out for 45 mins.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Angle's going to have to come in third. I don't think HBK can carry the suck of Cena and Carlito or Masters.

I love it. I use it for more than wrestling too, they have tons of other sports games that I don't get here. You can do a month trial for like $4, that's what I did at first. Then I bought a 3 month subscription after that.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

I need to ask a serious question. Who told Cena that making various Will Smith faces equals selling?

well cena has acknowledged the boos on more than one promo so not surprising that the announcers are

Meltzer had a good line: He (Cena)sure came out with an "I'm losing the title face."

Guest Jim Ross

So if Cena retains... and Edge uses the MITB shot and beats Cena.. judging by how the crowd are shitting on Cena, Edge would be over huge tonight

Now isn't this so much more fun then the crowd sitting on their hands until the end of the match? This is why I said to keep the belt on Cena.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Angle REALLY needs to come out fourth. Masters, Carlito AND Cena could overwhelm even HBK.

Guest Boobie

Waiting for HBK to go down for a 20 min rest. Ala Suvivor Series and all the other non Hogan tag matches.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
Now isn't this so much more fun then the crowd sitting on their hands until the end of the match? This is why I said to keep the belt on Cena.

The fans are trying to say something. Ignoring them in favor of getting a hot crowd for the sake of it could be disasterous.