TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round

dama - Dont watch sports, its way too much for you bud.

No fuck you. I was expressing my displeasure at the possiblity of seeing two teams I dislike playing in the Super Bowl and you had to be an asshole and start shit. I'm not on anyone's bandwagon nor have I ever been on anyone's bandwagon. I'm an Eagles fan and I've been saying that since I came here. I like the Chiefs too but I wouldn't classify myself as really a "fan" of that team as I'm not fanatical about them as I am with the Eagles. So in closing fuck off you started this shit for absolutely no reason.

I really don't see how I'm wrong here. I wasn't doing anything and you made that comment out of the blue and it was completely unwarranted.

I respect Chicago, and actually would like to see Bears/Steelers in the Super Bowl the most now, because it'd be four quarters of badass football. Still, I'd rather Carolina won.

Grrrrr argh rowr snarl roar grrrr

Dude what the fuck is your problem? Once again I was just saying that I didn't want to see a Seattle/Denver Super Bowl and he started causing shit. So I defend myself and you jump on me? Bullshit.

I could post the most agreeable thing ever. It could be right in every single way and one of you assholes would find a way to start a flame war with me over it.

Once again I'm not wrong and I really didn't do anything to warrant an attack.

Why would Packer fans cheer for the Bears? They beat us twice, and Chicago is a rival. I know Bear fans who wouldn't hope for the Packers to win in the playoffs. I don't see why you would cheer for the Bears when your a Packer fan. Go Carolina, I've been correct on all my picks at work.

He's a much better poster when you have him on ignore.

I cant ignore him, its too funny to read the daily meltdown. "Go Boomer Sooners...uh I mean Go Texas....Go Philly...uh I mean Go Indy!...fuck you fucking fuckers!"

He's a much better poster when you have him on ignore.

I cant ignore him, its too funny to read the daily meltdown. "Go Boomer Sooners...uh I mean Go Texas....Go Philly...uh I mean Go Indy!...fuck you fucking fuckers!"

I never claimed to be an Indy or Texas fan. Now you're just making stuff up.

I said I wanted Texas to win b/c I hate USC more than anything.

I said Indy was the only team in the playoffs I could really care about.

Get your facts straight dumbass.

So if your team is out of it you're just supposed to sit on your hands and not show any emotion or cheer for anyone?

Why would Packer fans cheer for the Bears? They beat us twice, and Chicago is a rival. I know Bear fans who wouldn't hope for the Packers to win in the playoffs. I don't see why you would cheer for the Bears when your a Packer fan. Go Carolina, I've been correct on all my picks at work.

Papa Bear Halas bailed out some GB debts back in the day to keep the Packers operational. With Green Bay not in the playoffs it can be permissable to cheer for Da Bears, but Im not personally.

Dama, please stop reacting to everything.

And Goeman, I'm not rooting for the Bears. I want Carolina to win, but recognize the most fun game for me to watch would be Pittsburgh/Chicago. That and I don't think Carolina can win this.

Dama, knock it off.

It's official: I have no fucking clue who is going to win the Superbowl now. The AFC game should be extremely interesting, but the Broncos shouldn't count on their opponent shooting themselves in the foot in every way imaginable for this one. I'm pulling for Carolina here and the SB because I think they've got the tools to hang with an AFC team more than Seattle (though their offense might be able to) or Chicago.

No fuck that KingPK. I didn't do shit. This asshole started goading me and making shit up and flame baiting me. And I'm the one told to knock it off? That's bullshit and just shows how the mod staff here is never willing to help me when I'm the one being attacked.

He's making shit up and she started the fight b/c I made a comment about how I didn't want to see two teams I dislike in the Super Bowl.

I didn't do shit wrong here and I'm in trouble? Bullshit.

I'm just referencing to Box wanting people for people wanting the Bears to win just because Halas helped us out. The late Welling Mara did it, and I wouldn't exactly cheer for the Giants all the time. If Chicago went and so did Pittsburgh, I'd definetly want to see that one. Any update on the game? My Fox station is messed up, badly.

Well, if that play stands Carolina's going to Seattle 'cause there's no way the Bears score 14 tonight.

No fuck that KingPK. I didn't do shit. This asshole started goading me and making shit up and flame baiting me. And I'm the one told to knock it off? That's bullshit and just shows how the mod staff here is never willing to help me when I'm the one being attacked.

He's making shit up and she started the fight b/c I made a comment about how I didn't want to see two teams I dislike in the Super Bowl.

This is why you are being warned, you take things to seriously and blow up and derail the thread with your usual antics. You invite them to do these "flame baiting" because watching you act like a little girl is easy entertainment. If you stop acting that way, it'll go away but you won't.

KingPk is right. Settle down.

as for the game? Carolina might have already wrapped this one up but Chicago needs to score now. If Carolina can score next, Chicago is fucked.

Right now, I'm feeling Pittsburgh/Carolina. That should be good.

See you on Tuesday, Dama. You need to calm the fuck DOWN already.

I'm just referencing to Box wanting people for people wanting the Bears to win just because Halas helped us out. The late Welling Mara did it, and I wouldn't exactly cheer for the Giants all the time. If Chicago went and so did Pittsburgh, I'd definetly want to see that one. Any update on the game? My Fox station is messed up, badly.

Im not rooting for the Bears but I know a few locals are, for that reason. It makes a bit of sense I guess, but not enough for me. Theres also a few Mike Ditka marks in my area (stemming from his Saints camps in La Crosse, etc) and that might have some risidual effects on people. And, of course, I know a few Wisconsin people that are Bears fans simply to be spiteful assheads.