TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

OAO Raw Thread for 1/30/06

There are video game movies that are worse than Date Movie.

Is Doom one of them? Can't believe it's already coming out on DVD.

Say what you will, but I saw Doom and I didn't hate it. It wasn't a great movie, but it was a pretty good representation of the video game, which it was going for.

The theme of this match appears to be 'Exploring the Headlock and Its Many Variations'.

So Christian would feel right at home were he a participant?

So a thread comes to life? Wow.

....what-the-fuck-ever.

Worst Raw in a long, long time. Absolutely nothing redeemable out of it.

....what-the-fuck-ever.

Worst Raw in a long, long time. Absolutely nothing redeemable out of it.

Well at least they aren't totally burying Edge here...(in reference to him spearing while ref was down)

Um what the hell?

Why do they act all suprised and confused by this when HHH and Show did the same thing like TWO WEEKS AGO? Nobody was confused then, they were calling it brilliant strategy.

Anyway I don't know what to make of this. Title doesn't change on DQ so what's the point? Just throwing a bone to Edge. Either that or WWE has no idea what to do so they left the door open so next week they can go in any direction.

Quit throwing around the hyperbole. This wasn't "the worst RAW in a long time." You probably said that last week. There was actually some pretty good wrestling on this week's show. Nothing earth shattering, but most RAWs after PPVs tend to be this way.

The ending was obvious if you paid attention. I don't know why the announcers acted all confused...Lita accidentally hit Edge, so Cena got DQed. Not that much of a brain scratcher.