TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Michael Cole & Tazz Get Radio Show On Sirius

Michael Cole and Tazz start tonight in a Thursday through Sunday 8-11 p.m. time slot on Howard Stern Ch. 101 on Sirius Satellite Radio. That means they compete with themselves on Friday nights, and Sirius is carrying our show, their show and Chris Jericho's show all head-to-head on Sunday. Cole & Tazz will be playing radio personalities doing comedy and sarcasm, and will talk about wrestling, but it's not meant to be a wrestling show.

credit: Dave Meltzer/WrestlingObserver.com

This is probably the format that Cole & Tazz and WWE couldn't agree on for the WWE.Com "Talkin' Smack" show.

I'm not surprised. There was that Confidential segment where Tazz and Cold were trying out to be radio personalities for a day in Houston I think it was.

From PWInsider:

To update another earlier story, according to Sirius radio, Tazz and Michael Cole's radio show on the satellite service will start tonight and run through Monday. Both Sunday and Monday were mentioned as being the run dates on Sirius earlier today. Monday is the right date.

If any of you guys here have Sirius, can you record it and upload it for us to check out?

This is a trainwreck so far. They keep trying to talk over each other and aren't really saying anything interesting. Maybe they're just nervous....

This show is BRUTALLY bad. Cole's wife is on the phone and is telling some lame ass story about a 60 year old woman that makes no sense. I have to turn this off.

Hahahaha Cole just went off on a caller and called him a "fucking asshole" and a "fucking idiot". He was obviously overreacting to try to make for entertaining radio but still.

Cole's wife was AWFUL.

I'm turning this off; Earl and The Office are on, and they keep talking about Cole's wife's "panty situation". Ugh. I'd love to hear a negative caller get on and talk bad about WWE though.

Guest Princess Leena

So, the whole point of this show is Michael Cole trying to "push the limits" and be "funny" like 1421423 other shock jock shit on radio now. Yeah, I think I'll pass on Sirius for a while.

So, the whole point of this show is Michael Cole trying to "push the limits" and be "funny" like 1421423 other shock jock shit on radio now. Yeah, I think I'll pass on Sirius for a while.

The show is on Howard Stern's channel, what would you expect?

Guest Timmer
This will be uploaded to PWTorrents later tonight, so I'll check it out then.

What is this PWTorrents that you speak of?