TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Special K

Who all has ever been part of a black church?

I just met a pastor who invited me into his church. I've always been sort of agnostic, this church'll be very close to home. I don't think it will hurt, (of course one patron told me I 'would get so much pussy.' But, damn. The service is fucking great. I feel SO fucking awkward.

Only African Americans have replied so far... heh. Funny. But Lushus is pretty much white.

I have never been to a black church, but I have been to a Mexican church. At least it wasn't a Catholic church.

Lushus, about to get that ass chalked up, I'ma trace you.

Pull out the 12 gauge pencil, and erase you. :shotgun:

Gun smilies are the best. Oh and this one.... :bounce:

I've visited a black church before, but never regularly attended services at one. Don't worry, you'll be fine. It's not as if they're going to ostracize you or anything. I've been to at least a couple, and everyone was always very polite and friendly. They really got into their gospel music, too, so I don't know if you're into that sort of thing but they actually do make it entertaining.

I don't want to stereotype, but blacks seem to have a lot more passion and fun with their service (definitely not a bad thing), so if you attend, you might find it rewarding.