TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

THE BIGGEST FUCKING DORK ON THE BOARD

I am spending my Valentine's Day wandering around the Ottawa-U campus, singing pop songs that have been arranged into three-part harmony to anyone who paid $2 to have us show up.

If that doesn't scream "dork," then I'm deaf.

John Wayne was a fucking dork. If I ever saw that bastard I'd slap the hairpiece off his ugly head, make him drop to his knees and fill him up like a twinkie.

+5000

nicely done.

I'm the kind of guy who'll punch you for insulting John Wayne, but it's more in admiration of guys who'll do that than of Wayne himself. I'll maybe raise an eyebrow for insulting Elvis Presley. Pat Robertson's real name is also Marion.

First Nominee: Masked Man of Mystery

"Professional Otaku"

Just sent me a pm asking me the identity of the man in my avatar.

I don't have MTV or any other way of seeing bands. About the only TV I watch is pro wrestling. I can only recognize a handful of musicians. I keep seeing your avatar and it bugged me that I didn't know who it was. Sorry, didn't mean to be a pain.

And before anyone points out the irony of that staement while having Jerry Garcia in my sig, well, Jerry Garcia plain stands out. Also, I've been listening to nothing but GD and Lesh in terms of music lately other than a few CDs I got for my birthday because they're free and there isn't much music I like that I want to buy

Masked Man of Density

I'm not dense, I just don't know who that singer is.