TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2006

Now that's the way to clinch the regular season title. A 12-0 week! I'm feeling really good about my team going into the playoffs.

Delmon Young is UP~! Finally, now at least I can feel like I didn't wast keeping him on the roster all year long. If he does well, he'll be a keeper.

Jeez, now I feel like I need to up the number of Keepers (dont freak out, I won't).

Roy Halladay

Josh Johnson

Felix Hernandez

Bobby Jenks

Carlos Delgado

Ryan Zimmerman

Nick Markakis

Delmon Young

DONT MAKE ME CHOOSE! ITS LIKE CHOOSING CHILDREN!

Why is my team not in the playoffs? :(

When are keepers due?

Stop making me make decisions! Let's say by the end of the month, September 30th. I've disregarded everyone's previous list of keepers as unofficial. So if you have decided who your keepers are for sure, please post

OFFICIAL KEEPERS in this thread, and then list them. You can make edits if you want up to Sept. 30th.

Hopefully this won't be complicated.

I'll probably edit this, but for now I think my OFFICIAL KEEPERS are Vlad, Cabrera, Hafner and Howard.

I'll probably edit this, but for now I think I'm going to keep Vlad, Cabrera, Hafner and Howard.

YOUVE ALREADY DISOBEYED ME!!!! Add, "OFFICIAL KEEPERS" to the start of your post so I know. They won't become official until after Sept 30 (so you can still edit) but have that there so I know and am not confused by speculative posts. thanks.

I can't believe I get a no hitter in a week where my opponent probably won't even make the inning minimum.

My keepers will likely be:

Justin Morneau(8)

Kelvim Escobar(12)

Anibal Sanchez(undrafted)

Mark Teahen(undrafted)

Official Keepers as of right now

Michael Young SS (1st round)

Chone Figgins 2B/3B/OF (2nd round)

Chris Carpenter SP (1st round via trade)

Juan Pierre OF (3rd round via trade)

It's looking tough with one day to go in my semifinal matchup against Vern's Landfall Jacobites.

It's tied up at 6-6, but Vern's got the tiebreaker locked up (ERA). With my offensive category leads pretty solid, and most of Vern's pitching categories looking good, I either need a save out of Bob Howry today, a miracle relief win from Rincon, or else for Meche and Chris Young to get totally lit up today, allowing me to take over the lead in WHIP.

Why couldn't I have pitched Timlin this week instead of stupid Corey Lidle?

Disappointing end to the season..

well these guys are keepers; official or whatever:

Lance Berkman

David Ortiz

Frank Thomas

Jonathan Papelbon

Hmm,

Out of my 3 fantasy leagues, I've won one, and am this week in the finals of the other two.

Can I go 3 for 3?

I suppose everyone will root against me, since well, if I win, you ain't ever gonna live it down for months on end.

That's right. Economics, bitches.