TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

NBA All-Star Weekend

Okay honestly, is this any better than when they would just have the players come off the bench as they announce them?

I could do without the orchestral version of Crazy Train, but otherwise I like it. The All Star game is just as much about spectcle as sport. And like I said, this entrance seems to have been stolen from Pride which constantly blows away WWE with their production values. Also, seeing the East starters dancing like a boy band was priceless.

Guest Smues

Gag. Destinys Child? Well i made it through 40 minutes of pre-game, but I can't take that so off it goes.

I thought they broke up years ago? Then again I pay little attention to pop music trends.

"Hiatus", which meant "We need to prove Beyonce doesn't need the other two", then they got back "together", so Beyonce doesn't look like she abandoned the group. She'll do another solo album in 2007 and probably one last stint with the group after that before going solo for good.

Why do I know this?

^-The Diamond Cutter is Jay Z's thing, no matter what DDP claims.

Okay, I'll go ahead and say it. These uniforms are horrid. It looks like two league teams at the 'Y'.

Guest Smues

Are the announcers even watching this game?

"finish by Kobe!" (Wade)

"Game is tied at 9" (8)

To be fair, I can't tell who is who either. Why are the names on the middle of the back? Aside from Yao and Shaq, it's kinda hard to tell who is who in those ugly jerseys.

To be fair, I can't tell who is who either. Why are the names on the middle of the back? Aside from Yao and Shaq, it's kinda hard to tell who is who in those ugly jerseys.

Nash stands out.