TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

NBA All-Star Weekend

For a second there I thought this was going to turn into an episode of Canadian Idol with Nash singing..

Pretty close with Walter McCarty singing. I'm pretty shocked he can sing good though... I wonder what Simon Cowell thinks.

If I would have known it was going to be like this, I could have just turned out after the AI backboard dunk.

And can we please go back to the rule where you only get "X" amount of opportunities at the dunk. I'm sorry, no matter how much the announcers wanted to make me to believe it, watching Nate throw the ball for 5 minutes to end up with that is not exciting.

I guess the Knicks have to win something, considering that they won't for 10 more years.

Total crock of shit and a waste of my time.

Iggy's dunk-off follow-up dunk though was the same dunk he did right after Nate's Spud Webb dunk, wasn't it? Tuck through the leg? It wasn't enough i think because we see the between the leg all the time, he shoulda bounced it or something.

Total crock of shit and a waste of my time.

Someone's angry.

Nate should have won after the Spud dunk. AI2 tried the same shit twice. Nate had more originality. And Moses Malone sucks ass.

Andre's behind the backboard dunk was one of the sickest things I've ever seen but his last two were just too weak to win it. I mean, if Nate is 5'9 and can do a regular through the legs dunk, then Iggy's gotta bring more than a reverse through the legs dunk. As for all those failed attempts.... ummm... just ignore them from your memory like I did.

Iggy's dunk-off follow-up dunk though was the same dunk he did right after Nate's Spud Webb dunk, wasn't it? Tuck through the leg? It wasn't enough i think because we see the between the leg all the time, he shoulda bounced it or something.

Yeah, Iguodala wasn't doing anything special down the stretch, he burned his best dunk early. The left handed behind the back was nice, but then he kept going for behind the back or through the leg dunks that have already been seen a bunch of times.

It sucked that it took Nate so many chances on his through the legs-->off the backboard, but the one he actually hit with the figure 8-->pass was nice.

They really need to do something about the attempts rule though. When did it go from like 1 missed attempt to unlimited? Put it at like 3 or 5 or something.

Robinson's final dunks were better IMO, but the real question is: AI-->AI backboard pass v. Nate over Spud?