TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arnold_OldSchool

WON News - SNME Line - WWE Roster Cuts

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

TNA’s last PPV got zero Thumbs down in Dave’s fan poll

Bret hart will be at the HOF but not at WMania. He wants nothing to do with the show, and is not accepting any money for being at the HOF. – He will be involved in Vol 2 of his DVD as well as a coffee table book the WWE wants to release about him.

Standard HOF payment is 5,000

Vince and Steffi are the only 2 in creative that are pulling for the Eddy angle – Rey, Dean,Beniot, Chavo all spoke out about it, along with Mick Foley an d possibly Dusty Rhodes

Eddy’s bro Mando said “That’s just how the business operates, I have no problem with it”

At Eddy’s funeral Hector Gurrero was almost in tears and told Vince “I’m sorry for any negative publicity Eddy’s death will cause you”

Davey Boy Smith had been resigned by the WWF prior to Owen’s death, not after as it is widely thought. Owen was the intermediary

TNA has no plans to take the belt off Christian anytime soon.

Apolo is more than likely done with TNA

TNA tried to stop Sean Waltman from working the MTV Pilot

The fans of the MTV show were paid to look enthusiastic; they also hired hot girls to sit in the audience

NYR got 300,000 buys

HHH vs Flair recent RAW match lost 100,000 viewers – Takers return vs Henry gained 500,000 viewers – Cena+Maria vs Edge+Lita gained 600,000

Muta will make his Mexican debut on 5/13

A-Train and Akebono are feuding in japan (Yikes)

Dreamer and Punk got heat for allowing Punk to appear on the ROH show, HHH was a main complainer.

Low KI quit ROH over $$$ not being asked to job

Goldburg wants to do TNA for a few reasons, including his distain for Vince McMahon

Jackie Gayda said she was fired from WWE for refusing to do Playboy. Gayda and kiebler were asked by WWE officials at the same time, both refused, thus were forced to do an angle where they were jealous of torrie and Sable for getting the playboy gig instead.

TNA is doing a gimmick with wrestlers as La Migra (The Border Patrol –an anti Hispanic gimmick) (Vince isn’t the only one with s**t ideas.

Inoki’s meeting with the WWE was about Lesner, nothing more. WWE may sue New japan over his contract and appearances.

SNME is planned to be headlined with Cena vs Edge and Taker vs Angle

WWE will be trimming the roster some more in the next 2 weeks

Stacy Kiebler’s contract is nearly up

Dave feels the Trish’s boyfriend /James angle is Vince roleplaying out what happened with him and the tanning bed Bimbo

Hogan hasn’t been in contact with the WWE since the Homecoming show and is still miffed at Shawn

Heyamn’s contract is up on Feb 28th

SS Graham wants to give Dusty Rhodes induction speech for the HOF, but now that Bret is in, Dusty may have to wait a year

Snuka jr’s tag team is now known as The Super guys, a play off of Superfly

Mark Henry took 90 minutes to cut a promo up to par in OVW, take after take…

Jackie Gayda said she was fired from WWE for refusing to do Playboy. Gayda and kiebler were asked by WWE officials at the same time, both refused, thus were forced to do an angle where they were jealous of torrie and Sable for getting the playboy gig instead.

In the WWE, SHOW YOUR TITS isn't a chant..it's a way of business.

Course Jackie was also been fired for being unable to wrestle and the man she was managing being kicked out the door.

06vince.jpg

Pose for Playboy or YOU'RE FIRED!

06vince.jpg

Pose for Playboy or YOU'RE FIRED!

05.jpg

But, but, but...I don't want to!

Anyways...if Vince was doing that Trish's boyfriend/Mickie James angle to replay what happened to him, you'd think that he'd hire a more attractive male. I mean, come on now. That was one ugly dude.

As for what Hector said...wow. That's just...wow.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool
Thanks for the notes Arnold.

Do you happen to know how long it takes to get the 1st issue after a paypal payment is made? Thanks.

I did mine via email credit card aand I think it came within 3 days.

If Jackie Gayda was fired because she did not pose in Playboy, why didn't WWE fire Stacy, too? She's repeatedly refuse to pose for Playboy. Gayda was fired because she looks like a man with a bad tit job, can't wrestle, can't cut a decent promo, can't do shit.

wow, HHH REALLY hates CM Punk, doesn't he? feeling threatened, Paul?

It must feel really weird that HHH is working you along with the rest of the 'net, huh?

I'm not up-to-date on the latest net inside-jokery, are you being sarcastic about me or about HHH?

HHH IS working the net. He might not think Punk is the best worker and he might talk bad about him, but HHH is not actively going out of his way to bury an indy star that is currently stranded in OVW.

gotcha, well color me silly then. I figured HHH for the type to hate on Punk just because he's an internet darling and actually WOULD go out of his way to make Punk look like shit.

Guest Coffey

I really hope Paul Heyman doesn't sign a contract extention or a new contract at all. I remember hearing about him saying that he had some new idea for a wrestling promotion or some shit but I'd be content if he just went to TNA and became a color commentator again, maybe with a backstage, behind-the-scenes creative role.

Stacy won't be going anywhere until she at least hits thirty years of age.

Flair/Hunter losing 100k viewers should tell WWE something about Flair but the 'net will see otherwise.

Bret hart will be at the HOF but not at WMania. He wants nothing to do with the show, and is not accepting any money for being at the HOF. – He will be involved in Vol 2 of his DVD as well as a coffee table book the WWE wants to release about him.

:(

Damn, if Bret had been it would have gotten my money. Don't know now though.

Let me guess:

Steven Richards

The Bashams

Simon Dean

Tyson Tomko

Snitsky (hey, WWE released Heidenreich, didn't they?)

Victoria

Hardcore Holly (I haven't seen him in the past year, strangely enough. Either that, or he may just be a road agent.)

Guest Fook

There is no way Vince is getting rid of Holly. If he hasn't so far, he's not about to now.

Richards has hung on so far, I don't see him going anywhere as they like him as an opening match jobber since he makes the latest Hoss Of The Week look good.

I can' t see them getting rid of Victoria, they need someone besides Trish to make the other women look acceptable in the ring.

Agree with you about the rest though.

Stacy would be smart to just LEAVE wwe. She doesn't need it anymore and unlike Sable, Chyna and Torrie, she didn't need to expose herself or whore herself out.

Stacy is now a mainstream star because of Dancing with the Stars, she could easily parlay that into an actual career in movies and television.

Didn't they try to work "Trish is jealous of Christy Hemme's Playboy gig" into last year's Wrestlemania? Because that, combined with what Gayda is saying, is all kinds of fucked up.

Call me naive but I think Simon Dean is going to survive the roster cuts. He seems to be adapting to the "WWE Way" quite nicely and isn't afraid to make himself look like an idiot. Plus, he's quite the trooper for jobbing to The Boogeyman on multiple occasions.

I can' t see them getting rid of Victoria, they need someone besides Trish to make the other women look acceptable in the ring.

Last Thursday, only Candice and Torrie appeared on Raw when Torrie had a match with Ashley. I figured something was up.

Guest Princess Leena
Stacy is now a mainstream star because of Dancing with the Stars, she could easily parlay that into an actual career in movies and television.

Definitely. I thought she should have done so years ago.

Definitely. I thought she should have done so years ago.

Is it now the secret wish of every TSM member for their favorite WWE stars to leave WWE?

Stacy needs the WWE media machine behind her. However, she has been getting a lot of attention since performing on Dancing with the Stars. I still think it would be a bad idea for her to leave WWE now.

Flair/Hunter losing 100k viewers should tell WWE something about Flair but the 'net will see otherwise.

Everybody knew HHH was going to win so why watch the match?

I still think it would be a bad idea for her to leave WWE now.

It's the perfect time for Stacy to get into the movie business.

Stacy needs the WWE media machine behind her. However, she has been getting a lot of attention since performing on Dancing with the Stars. I still think it would be a bad idea for her to leave WWE now.

What machine? Stacy is carrying her stardom on DWTS, all by herself. ABC and Disney are the machines pushing that if anything.

What does she have to gain by sticking around in WWE now that she has mainstream credibility? Nothing, going back to that joke known as the WWE (to the mainstream and most of us here) will just cause her to fade out of the public view.

Her contract is up, she won't lose her name. The Rock needed the WWE machine behind him to begin with, then he broke out on his own and became a star without it and has stayed there.

Stacy won't be a A-list movie star but she wouldn't have trouble getting a sitcom role or bit parts in movies.

She'd be an idiot to stick around in WWE, a company that keeps begging her to pose for Playboy. Whereas now, she's a star for her looks, personality and talent.

If Stacy goes back to WWE....I would be very very shock....

I expect her to follow the steps of The Rock and just leave for Hollywood and never comeback....she's officially a mainstream star after her dig on Dancing with the Stars.....

Triple H and Ric Flair losing 100K people should tell every person in management something...