Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

AMERICAN IDOl-SEASON 5: THE THREAD

Guest Princess Leena
Gods, she's so fuckin' annoying... >_<;;

Are you speaking of Queen Katharine? :(

Gods, she's so fuckin' annoying... >_<;;

Are you speaking of Queen Katharine? :(

No, Kellie. I mean, how do they expect us to believe her bullshit 'Like, omg, wut does thayat meen?' act given how she was the sluttiest dancer of all of 'em last night? Really.

Anyway, Katharine is just background noise to me.

Just love how they're stretching what is a fifteen minute show into an hour, making everyone in the bottom three seem lik they're marching off to their death or something. Geez... just announce whose crying home to their fams and get it over with -_-;;

I hate all the guys 'cept for baldie rocker and Taylor -- but this scraggly-haired weepy eyed fucker, aka Ace? Can go to hell. He's so grunge-emo, it's disgusting. Singing a rock song while bawling his eyes out? Gimme a break...

Guest Princess Leena
No, Kellie. I mean, how do they expect us to believe her bullshit 'Like, omg, wut does thayat meen?' act given how she was the sluttiest dancer of all of 'em last night? Really.

Many people fall for it, though.

The same reason they extended Paula's contract... a LOT of stupid people watch this lol.

Guest Princess Leena

Bucky is gone.

Should have been Ace this week... but, no biggie.

Hmmm I was surprised to feel quite disapointed when they announced Buckey going home. Maybe because I actually quite liked his performance last night. Plus, Ace deserves to be shot for the crap he put on. Telling Brian May how to do his own song, piss off jerk. Although when he sang tonight, he was quite a bit better, probably because he seemed pretty pissed off the whole night and channelled some of that into his song.

Elliot should not have been bottom 3, goddamn America. He did an amazing job.

Highlight of the night: Katherine wearing those hot pants in that gay Ford ad/music video.

Guest Princess Leena

Watching it now, I kinda was too. Bucky grew on me. He wasn't good looking, and his raspy singing voice where you can barely understand him kinda sucked... but, he seemed like a sweet southern boy. Rather have him than annoying shits like Ace, Paris, Pickler...

Watching it now, I kinda was too. Bucky grew on me. He wasn't good looking, and his raspy singing voice where you can barely understand him kinda sucked... but, he seemed like a sweet southern boy. Rather have him than annoying shits like Ace, Paris, Pickler...

Yeah, he also had a pretty good stage presence. He was bound to go sooner than later however, and wasn't a great singer and probably stuck around a bit longer than he should have. I just thought he saved himself with 'Fat Bottomed Girls' and I really wanted Ace to go after his sucktitude last night. Or Kellie, but that's not gonna happen.

So Rod Stewart next week. I'm flying down to Hollywood to shoot anyone who sings 'If You Think I'm Sexy.'

He stayed true to his roots, so props for that. Still, he was on borrowed time so no real surprise.

Kellie's fans must really be suckered in, BUT eventually the anti-vote (that is, voting for anyone BUT Kellie) will knock her out. That won't happen before the Waterboy gets the boot next week - Elliott's been bottom three for two weeks straight so it seems that his voting numbers have leveled off...

What's next week's theme? Not that it matters much to me - I'll be in Paris so I'll watch it on tape or something...

I caught Ace performance, my gf and I looked at each other and both said "what the fuck was that".

Seriously, does Ace family make up like 95% of his votes or what?

Guest Princess Leena
Kellie's fans must really be suckered in, BUT eventually the anti-vote (that is, voting for anyone BUT Kellie) will knock her out. That won't happen before the Waterboy gets the boot next week - Elliott's been bottom three for two weeks straight so it seems that his voting numbers have leveled off...

It's started already with Pickler. As I figured before, once the bleh singers are weeded out, she'd finally start to get the hate dumped on her, and it's begun on certain places. Plus, after the "snotrag" and "paypuh? wuh?" lines lately, and a bunch of weeks of her act... more and more people are catching on to her phoniness.

And I'll hate seeing Elliott go... his crying when they showed him mom this week was really sweet. It was real, too. But, I mostly like him because he has the best voice amongst the men, and doesn't have a silly gimmick like everyone else. However, that's what will cost him in the end... which should be coming up in 2-3 weeks.

Guest The Satanic Angel
It's started already with Pickler. As I figured before, once the bleh singers are weeded out, she'd finally start to get the hate dumped on her, and it's begun on certain places. Plus, after the "snotrag" and "paypuh? wuh?" lines lately, and a bunch of weeks of her act... more and more people are catching on to her phoniness.

It appeared to me that Seacrest was finally tired of her ignorance ploy. You could tell he had a very short fuse with her stupidity last night.

And Elliott crying made me want to cry more than Paris or Ace. I may have to actually start voting.

I wish that Bucky would have stayed for a few more weeks. I like that style of music.

I now want Pickler gone more than anyone. She's gotten worse looking every week along with more annoying.

Her and Kathi have been horrible lately. Paris isn't bad, but I mean, Mandisa was very good, just she choosed a bad song on Country week and cost her.

Ace or unfortunately, Elliott, are going next week.

Paris should be going soon too, not that she's necessarily bad, but she's just so... blah. She's just kind of there, no real character to her or anything, no style. I don't see her ever being a superstar after this show is over. She'd be lucky to reach a Fantasia level of stardom.

I really hope you all are right about people catching onto Kellie's act. If it comes down to her and Taylor or her and Chris, I fear that she'd win, just like Carrie won last year over Bo Bice.

Never underestimate the power of stupid hicks.

Ace or unfortunately, Elliott, are going next week.

Paris should be going soon too, not that she's necessarily bad, but she's just so... blah. She's just kind of there, no real character to her or anything, no style. I don't see her ever being a superstar after this show is over. She'd be lucky to reach a Fantasia level of stardom.

I really hope you all are right about people catching onto Kellie's act. If it comes down to her and Taylor or her and Chris, I fear that she'd win, just like Carrie won last year over Bo Bice.

Never underestimate the power of stupid hicks.

I think Simon realizes that there's no money to be made with Pickler. He won't allow her to win since she's basically Carrie Lite, and if back to back country chicks won the show they'd alienate a ton of fans. It's Chris or Taylor's to win now since Katharine doesn't want to show boob anymore.

Guest Princess Leena

Pickler has no chance of winning anyway. While I'm not the biggest fan of Carrie, either... she's a much much better singer than Pickler.

I think Taylor is going to win. He's Top 2 every week, and unlike the other two constantly on top (Pickler and Chris), I think Taylor will gain votes as we go on. Whereas Pickler's votes are a majority of stupid kids that have been voting for her all along, and Chris is getting really boring since he sounds the same every week.

Taylor is the kind of guy who would probably be fun to see live, but I wouldn't buy his album.

I'd buy Chris' album.

Or at least illegaly download it~!

Guest Princess Leena

Taylor would be fun to see live.

So would McPhee. Make a crappy movie with her in little clothing, and it's money.