TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

AMERICAN IDOl-SEASON 5: THE THREAD

Guest Princess Leena

Rumor is the bottom 3 are "shocking" tonight.

I hope Kathy goes, so I won't watch anymore.

Guest The Satanic Angel

I want to fuck Shakira, too.

My eyes were bouncing with her hips. OMGDZ.

ACE, is right in the middle. He's obviously in the bottom three. depends which other 2 on his side gets called. The Elliot/Lisa side or Katharine/Bucky side.

I'm serious, this will go down as the biggest robbery ever if Kathy is out.

LOOK AT HER! You can't get rid of her. Lisa, is dime a dozen. Ace, is standard.

Guest The Satanic Angel

That is a shocking bottom three ...

Well, a couple are shocking.

Don't knock country. Unlike most of today's music, its pratically got the most substance left, and there damn hard to sing.

a collective round of clinched buttholes are released.

LOL. I think Katharine's was included in that because she looked REALLY nervous. Lisa wasn't doing much of anything, so she's no loss in my mind. Ace needs to go next week.

Lisa, was basically "whatever" about being on the bottom three (she was used to it). Katharine just wanted to scream and break out a string of profanity that would make Tarantino blush.

Here's my question, why does she always look hotter on the results show then the performence?

Lisa, was basically "whatever" about being on the bottom three (she was used to it). Katharine just wanted to scream and break out a string of profanity that would make Tarantino blush.

Here's my question, why does she always look hotter on the results show then the performence?

I think she dresses herself at the results show, and the "stylists" handle the performances.

LOL. I think Katharine's was included in that because she looked REALLY nervous. Lisa wasn't doing much of anything, so she's no loss in my mind. Ace needs to go next week.

okay...this is going to sound way crazy, I'm a conspiracy theory guy sometimes, on a smaller scale anyway, so bear with me...what if Katharine really WASN'T in the bottom 3 according to the real results and tossing her in there was a swerve just to keep the viewers glued to the TV? I mean, sure there's that dialidol, but is there really anyway for us to know exactly how the voting went? Reminds me of when Ruben hit the bottom 3 that time, total bullshit.

okay...this is going to sound way crazy, I'm a conspiracy theory guy sometimes, on a smaller scale anyway, so bear with me...what if Katharine really WASN'T in the bottom 3 according to the real results and tossing her in there was a swerve just to keep the viewers glued to the TV? I mean, sure there's that dialidol, but is there really anyway for us to know exactly how the voting went? Reminds me of when Ruben hit the bottom 3 that time, total bullshit.

I'm thinking that it's just a voting anomaly. Remember that the Covais fans would shift their votes elsewhere, and the grandmas of the USA maybe don't like the pretty girl. Lisa's fans I think would more likely shift to a good singer, so Mandisa and/or Kat would probably benefit from it.

Since next week is Country, I'm expecting Bucky and/or Kellie to hit the bottom three. Ace will probably escape elimination for another week, but at least next week he's probably not going to be butchering a song I've heard of...

I think the voting goes on a cycle. After Ace hit the bottom three the one week, people who liked him most have gone crazy voting. When someone is safe the previous week, I think people who vote are more likely to be lazy and not bother. Katherine will probably be near the top next week.

I think Katherine was definately in the bottom three. People are just not all that crazy about her. I think she is the best girl on the show, but the majority out there apparently don't agree. I saw a poll yesterday at tvguide.com that asked who should be voted off that night and Katherine actually "won" it with 25% of the vote and the closest to her was Lisa with 20%. Also, I was listening to the radio and they always do a "who should go tonight on idol" poll every wednesday and Katherine was the choice on there too. At this rate she is going to have to fight hard to stay on the show for anything more than 2 or 3 more weeks.

I'm not sure if she was bottom three, but Katherine did not sound good at all doing that Christina song...I thought she had a cold or something.

Not as bad as Ace butchering Drops of Jupiter, mind you...

I don't get America's fascination with Kellie Pickler...are they looking for another Ashlee Simpson or something? She's pretty, sure...her personality is cute in a special olympian kinda way...but dammit she just can't sing well!