TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Ultimate Fight Night IV lineup so far

Rashad seems to buy into the idea that arbitrarily bobbing and weaving makes a good boxer. This got him put on his ass against Jardine.

Good to see that even after moving to Jackson's camp Rashad refuses to train in submissions. Fucker.

Well some of his bobbing and weaving is ok...he just needs to get it under control a bit.

I've never seen someone in an mma fight get such easy takedowns and do ABSOLUTELY nothing with them. He's so much stronger than Hoger, he could have gotten a full mount on him in the first round if he had any idea what to do...just so odd.

Evans is a guy who for the biggest fight of his life (against Imes), went and trained with his fucking college wrestling team. That should give you an idea of how seriously he takes other aspects of the game.

Rashad won this fight 2 rounds to 1 IMO.

He really needs to improve his submission and finishing fighters when he has them hurt.

He has alot of potential.

30-27 Rashad? What a fucking joke UFC judging is. They have got to stop rewarding guys for lying on top of someone while the guy on the bottom tries to submit them.

Evans is a guy who for the biggest fight of his life (against Imes), went and trained with his fucking college wrestling team. That should give you an idea of how seriously he takes other aspects of the game.

ROFL I never heard that.

It's amazing how someone with so much athletic talent, can just lack the knowledge/perception to realize what he needs to do to use it properly. It'd be GREAT for the sport if he applied himself and learned the skills he needs to be good at it. Who knows though.

Rashad can take punishment, he's got alot of heart. But damn man, WTF are his trainers doing with him. He has to learn how to finish off fighters if he wants to be an elite fighter.

He as all the potential in the world!

Jardine looks a hell of a lot better at this smaller size.

Edit: Bonnar always ducks straight down, at some point someone is going to wise up and throw a looping hook followed by an uppercut and break his jaw.

Now that's how you EARN a decision at the end of the fight.

Ha ha. But really, I get your point. How did Bonnar win that? He got in one good shot but Jardine kept his wits and covered up quickly. Other than that Jardine had the clear edge.

Ha ha. But really, I get your point. How did Bonnar win that? He got in one good shot but Jardine kept his wits and covered up quickly. Other than that Jardine had the clear edge.

They want to make Bonnar a star. The UFC judging is as "legit" as boxing's far too often for my liking.

They want to make Bonnar a star. The UFC judging is as "legit" as boxing's far too often for my liking.

The weird thing is I made that post BEFORE the decision, referring to Jardines end of the round flurry, I clearly had that pegged as that clinching the 3rd round and the match for him. I had the match scored 29/28 in favor of jardine. (I'm usually pretty good with scoring, I know for a fact I get more right than rogan does, he's always wrong)

I know you did. That's why I laughed. I understood exactly what you meant and yeah, you were right. Except for the whole judges being morons part that got in the way.

I know you did. That's why I laughed. I understood exactly what you meant and yeah, you were right. Except for the whole judges being morons part that got in the way.

Heh ok!

Yeah judges are often morons at these things. Maybe they ought to move to like a panel of 9 judges? :P

Guest Big_Jay101

I see how the judges gave it to Bonnar, he knocked down Jardine in each round and sometimes the judges take that into account, Bonnar was the closest to finishing the fight twice, knocking Jardine down and putting a RNC in that failed and knocking him down again, so i can see why they gave him the decesion.

I hate Reshad.

Put him against Arlovski.

Now.

I want his head knocked off. Boring lay and pray motherfucker.

I don't hate him but he does kind of suck. He just seems so one dimensional. Not like Arona or Filho, fellow lay and prayers who at least posses competent stand-up and grade A ground games. As soon as he faces someone with some semblance of takedown defense and who can rough him up standing, he's finished.

Guest Brian

I knew he was going to get the third after the knockdown unless something drastic happened, and assumed he had done enough to win the second.

Guest Brian

And I also want to say, Rogan was on fire tonight. The man was a quote machine.