TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SuperJerk

OAO Impact! Thread 2-25-06

Ha, doesn't seem like something a World Champ would do exactly, but I have to say I laughed at teh little Bangkok joke.

At least he didn't come out and invite everyone in the ring to perform oral sex on him.

How can Ron Killings claim to be the 1st Afro-American to be the NWA World Heavyweight Champion

I'm not up on my NWA history...who else has there been?

I find it amusing that pro-wrestling has had so few Afrian-American world champions. I can only think of four in the history of the business.

Edited by Y2Jerk

How can Ron Killings claim to be the 1st Afro-American to be the NWA World Heavyweight Champion

I'm not up on my NWA history...who else has there been?

Bobo Brazil appears inconsistently in the NWA title lineage. Depending on the source of info, Bobo beat Buddy Rogers in 62 for he belt...or he didn't.

The Sting stuff makes even more sense now. Least we now know why he'll "come back".

And I guess Rhino vs Abyss will go another PPV. Course, once Christian beats Monty I think a match with Abyss would do very well in building up Christian. Surviving the monster Abyss after he destroys Rhino would be very impressive.

"I definitely want something like this when I move out of my apartment."

Great line right there.

I wish TNA's editors were talented enough where Young would've been able to do a second take of the "This is the worst idea yet" line. It just didn't work.

Pretty fun Impact tonight.

Eric Young is great.

What did he do.

*Reads quote, sees avatar.

*Head explodes

I'll catch the replay tonight at midnight. Raw very seldom satiates my wrestling appetite, and Jannetty kissing a 60 year old's ass will hardly alleviate that problem. Sorry to come off as a fan boy.

Did'nt Ron Simmons beat Lex Luger for the title?

I'm pretty sure that was after WCW broke away from NWA.

It was WCW title.

And Simmons beat Vader

The ratings are in:

This past Saturday's edition of TNA Impact on Spike TV scored a 0.9 rating, bouncing back from the 0.7 the show scored the week before.

Among Males 18-49, the show scored a 0.7. The show also scored 0.7 among Male 18-34. The average audience was also up, capturing 1,029,000 viewer

Is it just me or is Eric Young being portrayed as someone smarter than the others in a sense? He's the only one who sees through the "retirement" and is so sure he would come back. When Sting does come back, Eric Young will end up looking like a genius.