TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

Bah! You can't link to the sheer greatness of Hard Gay vs. Esperenza without a backstory.

Basically: Nobuhiko Takada created the Monster Army to destroy HUSTLE, and thereby Pro-Wrestling. Esperenza is the cybernetic reincarnation of Takada himself. He's a robot, and he's the greatest power in HUSTLE. Hard Gay is the new ace of HUSTLE, who after watching Esperenza litterally almost murder TAJIRI, has accepted to fight the Esperenza.

There's also the backstory that the HUSTLE Army found the critical weakness of the Esperenza. The tone of the Ocarina. If played, it disrupts the machine's abilties causing it to be beatable.

Greatest story in 2006.

I still can't believe we were supposed to be gullible enough to believe the chick was gullible enough not to notice Stephanie was passed out in the passenger's seat.

I still can't believe we were supposed to be gullible enough to believe the chick was gullible enough not to notice Stephanie was passed out in the passenger's seat.

Of course it's silly, but I enjoyed it. Kind of the beginning of the WWE's excellent run.

Can you put descriptions for your videos, so people arent clicking on things they dont want to watch, cheers!

Can you put descriptions for your videos, so people arent clicking on things they dont want to watch, cheers!

But the mystery if half the fun!

Also, this "avatar copying" angle TSM is slowly developing is quickly (as quick as this slow moving thing is growing) becoming the worst thing to happen to this forum since we let British people use it.

Well, Czech was dared to copy it for obvious reasons. I chose to copy it to make DOAM look even worse. Cyber Mark Madden is currently training as my padowan that will eventually kill me and take over. And vanhalen is a waste of skin.

The worst wrestling match ever

At least Jim Ross tries to put over a bad match, and has his own little code of saying it sucks. Those commentators are openly making fun of the match and exposing the business.

The worst wrestling match ever

At least Jim Ross tries to put over a bad match, and has his own little code of saying it sucks. Those commentators are openly making fun of the match and exposing the business.

I don't think they're commentators. They sound like two fans who just happen to have a camera near them.