TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

That is absolutely hilarious.

Is this the same promotion that has the demon little girl? Because if so they need an American TV deal now.

I forgot about the demon little girl. I died laughing when I saw that.

I have that Andre-Abdullah match on a "Best of Abdullah the Butcher" tape from RF Video. Not a great tape but interesting match to have in the collection.

The Invisible Wrestler has the best high angle german suplex I've ever seen. Go Shiozaki and Takiyama can't even compare.

Jericho in WCW, volumes 22, 23, and 24

His "feud" with Goldberg

ah yes the long-forgotten jericholic ninja and ralphus (his personal hype-man, as described in his new book)

and classic "spinal tap" getting lost entrance

"Hello Lexington!!!!"

when he returns, Chris really needs to bring Ralphus with him

Oh I'd kill to see Ralphus make a return to wrestling. Probably one of the most entertaining truck drivers to ever grace a television screen.

Oh I'd kill to see Ralphus make a return to wrestling. Probably one of the most entertaining truck drivers to ever grace a television screen.

I never watched WCW as much as WWF during my youth but I remember when they had someone beat up Ralphus to get back at Jericho. Only problem was that it absolutley backfired because the fans loved Ralphus.

I never watched WCW as much as WWF during my youth but I remember when they had someone beat up Ralphus to get back at Jericho. Only problem was that it absolutley backfired because the fans loved Ralphus.

Didn't Ralphus die a couple of years ago?

Didn't Ralphus die a couple of years ago?

did he? I dont remember hearing that but maybe

Jericho vs Raven at Halloween Havoc

cool, but when was penzer talking about? ("he is the self-proclaimed leader of the Jericholics") screw you Jerky (maybe this was revenge form when chris kept ripping penzers jacket after matches during the heel turn)

ravens wcw music was pretty sweet as well. anyone have a mp3 of it? if so feel free to post it here.

good match, the crowd was way into it (and seemed to love Jericho), too bad it was cut from the home video release of the show back then

Guest the_last_rites

When I first saw it, I Immediately gave that a 0.99 on the Muta Scale. But what did I know back then. Ardent SMW fan for life here.

Guest the_last_rites

Mr McMahon as a face and Stephanie's first heel promo in December 1999.

She was actually kind of good here.

Vince as a face wasnt really ever bad. You remember the Union? I thought that was kickass. Too bad it died down soon

Guest Smues
Vince as a face wasnt really ever bad. You remember the Union? I thought that was kickass. Too bad it died down soon

I agree with you, if you mean anytime he was a face post his initial heel turn. Sure I enjoyed face McMahon the commentator, but in a 'he's so bad he's entertaining' type of way.

ONE TWO ITS OVER WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION SEE YOU TOMORROW ON RA...nope he kicked out.

Before she got the implants and reverted to screeching out promos, I thought Steph was one of the best (and hottest) female heels the company had.

Before she got the implants and reverted to screeching out promos, I thought Steph was one of the best (and hottest) female heels the company had.

I echo that.

And also, I loved McMahon on commentary. I sorta wish he'd go back to it because I'd prefer him over the "BAW GAWD" JR we have now.

I'm currently listening to The Fabulous Rougeau's theme

how exactly was she the heel here? I mean I know the angle, but her promo told the truth. Vince did all these terrible things ot his family just to mess with austin. this also showed how the hhh-steph marriage thing started out as business, they didnt really love each other, steph went along with it to get back at vince, and trips did it to advance his career and gain some power, as well as stick it to vince.

funny enough vince disspeared after this only to return and re-turn heel at wm 16, thus killing this angle , and starting the fac-gime era

Robbie Brooksides video diaries documentary from 1994, a great snapshot of Wrestling from 1994, especially the last two parts following Regal in WCW