TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

OMGODZ~~!!

I'm happy to announce that my fiance, who some of you may remember as Sydney Sky, is pregnant!

She's just about eight weeks along, and we're currently looking at a due date of October 14th.

Therefore Ian will have a baby brother or sister, and TBS will have someone new to challenge at next year's From the Fire.

So, um... w00t!

Congratulations guys. I say guys because I can't remember what your real names are, but I'm happy for both of you.

Ian's a cute kid, I'm sure this one will be too, as well as a strong Technical/Submission based SWF writer.

I want to say something witty, but I've got nothing. Congrats to you two crazy baby-making love machines

Congrats to you and Syd pete!

watch out for them random flying pipes~!

EDIT: It's kinda funny that it takes you two pregnancies to do what my wife and I did in one! BOOYAH! ;)

just kidding. Congrats still.

Kids are evil. Thankfully my girlfriend agrees.

Congrats to you though!

Congrats to you both.

I smell a "DoubleDogger" tag team forming once this one pops out...

Wildchild, Sydney Sky is before your time? Wow, I really must be getting old.

Well, to answer your question, yes, she is Ian's mother. Her character was in the SJL, where she was a member of XF9, then turned heel and became part of Havoc. She tag teamed with Annie Eclectic (America's Sweethearts I think?) and had a main event storyline with Frost. She had a JL European and a JL World title reign, and then left shortly after, having never gone on to the SWF.

She did make a couple of promo appearances in the SWF, but never made an in-ring return. Oh, yeah, and she created the Daybreak pedigree that was later used by Annie.

Finally, some people are under the impression that the character is confined to a wheelchair due to the broken (freaking) neck that ended her career. Some people are mistaken.

'Fraid so, Pete: I made my JL debut on Sept. 18, 2002 (remembered because I designated that day to be WC's birthday as well), by which time XF9 was nowhere to be found, at least in the JL...

Unlike many of the newbs we've gotten since then, I didn't pay attention to anything that was going on in the WF whilst I was still in the JL, and didn't bother to "bone up" on the history of the fed; upon further review, that is probably to my detriment and my discredit... :(

This is also why I developed this paranoid suspicion that every "new" guy that knows anything about the fed's history is a ringer...

It's time to return the favor, dammit. I job to Ian, this one jobs to me.

Dude, this new kidling's going to hit you with something like a

vbieubb

or perhaps an

odiofswawoe

and you're going to be down for a 300 count!

I think he jobs to a hhhfsgfdi after Ian does a run-in...

Hmm... Good call. I agree.