TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

TSM Poster Tournament IV

Fuck you Carinval, Fuck you StylesMark, Fuck you Bobby, Fuck you Black Lushus, Fuck you Slayer, Fuck you Rando, Fuck you Piss, Fuck you KO909, Fuck you KOAB, Fuck you Leena, Fuck you VX, Fuck you twiztedmind, Fuck you Matt Young, Fuck you CanadianMuggy, Fuck you Seyss, Fuck you Ortonsault, Fuck you kkk, Fuck you Zack, Fuck you DrVenkman, Fuck you Meatwad, Fuck you 2GOLD, Fuck you bigolsmitty, Fuck you Curry, Fuck you UncleBen, Fuck you Supes, Fuck you Fook, Fuck you WP, Fuck you Gabriel, Fuck you Banky, Fuck you Mole, Fuck you imarkout4eldandy, Fuck you MarvinisaLunatic, Fuck you abowen33, Fuck you CWM, Fuck you alf, Fuck you Sandman.

Chave, you're still cool.

Dammit, you forgot Piss, Adam, Inc and Milky (among others).

I'll get the brackets up for this afternoon.

Guest Vitamin X

Difference is, the Bruins were at least good at one point, and still sort of are.

Leena was never any good.

Dammit, you forgot Piss, Adam, Inc and Milky (among others).

I'll get the brackets up for this afternoon.

Also Ripper.

Guest Rrrsh

redbaron51, alkieper and NoCalMike need to be added

And ME!

Seriously, add em

Take retards like WP, Lenna and Damarmau off.

Two choices. Either we keep nominations open to 128 posters to allow the good people in, or we keep it how it is.

The next person decides.

Guest StylesMark

Fuck you Carinval, Fuck you StylesMark, Fuck you Bobby, Fuck you Black Lushus, Fuck you Slayer, Fuck you Rando, Fuck you Piss, Fuck you KO909, Fuck you KOAB, Fuck you Leena, Fuck you VX, Fuck you twiztedmind, Fuck you Matt Young, Fuck you CanadianMuggy, Fuck you Seyss, Fuck you Ortonsault, Fuck you kkk, Fuck you Zack, Fuck you DrVenkman, Fuck you Meatwad, Fuck you 2GOLD, Fuck you bigolsmitty, Fuck you Curry, Fuck you UncleBen, Fuck you Supes, Fuck you Fook, Fuck you WP, Fuck you Gabriel, Fuck you Banky, Fuck you Mole, Fuck you imarkout4eldandy, Fuck you MarvinisaLunatic, Fuck you abowen33, Fuck you CWM, Fuck you alf, Fuck you Sandman.

Fuck you!!!

::Adam walks past::

Oh hey, there's Nice Guy Adam, let's invite him.

::Board ignores him::

128 would have made the final victory alot sweeter though. It would have also gotten Inc, AoO, milky, banky etc in the tournament too.

Shit at 128, my lame ass might have even made it into the brackets.

128 would have made the final victory alot sweeter though. It would have also gotten Inc, AoO, milky, banky etc in the tournament too.

Shit at 128, my lame ass might have even made it into the brackets.

I don't think people would trawl through 128 names though.

Fair point. You could have had two lists of 64, like two sepearte sides. And when it down to 16 on each side, start a list of a final 32. But the competition has begun. Any predicitons on who will win? And will there be daily updates on who's ahead?

If you open it up to 128, why not 256, or 512, or 2^n...

Hell, open the thing up to everyone... Battle Royal!

CommaderK9 vs. SetsunaMeioh!

AceJohnson vs. Chris Waters!

$$$ vs. BitesizeDragon!

All the matchups you want to see!