TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

The posters that don't matter tournament

For those of us that never say anything memorable, don't post enough, and don't have the social skills that wildpegasus has.

Start your nominations.

:D

Nah, I don't wanna. I just don't post in this folder much at all but have been reading it a lot lately and thought I'd participate some.

If we're going to mimic the god-awful NCAA tournament so much that we have an NIT tourney (btw, congrats on your win, Imarkout4eldandy) we should have excluded the female posters from the big one of 64 and had a stand-alone women's tournament.

we should have excluded the female posters from the big one of 64 and had a stand-alone women's tournament.

Forgone conclusion

I feel like I should do an Oscar-type speech.

First of all, I would like to thank that retard Scott Keith for initially setting up the site that lead to all this. You used to make sense, man!

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me, actually, it was only StylesMark, and he was the only one to vote. He must have seen something in me. I won't let you down.

Also, I can't forget Desperate Housewife. She's retarded as well.

THANK YOU!

Guest StylesMark
I feel like I should do an Oscar-type speech.

First of all, I would like to thank that retard Scott Keith for initially setting up the site that lead to all this. You used to make sense, man!

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me, actually, it was only StylesMark, and he was the only one to vote. He must have seen something in me. I won't let you down.

Also, I can't forget Desperate Housewife. She's retarded as well.

THANK YOU!

You had me at hello.