Sign in to follow this  
Si82

Who do you hate less?

Who do you hate less?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. John Cena or Triple H

• John Cena
    • Triple H

Inspired by a post by Scorpius in the "Looking for a video or transcript of HHH's Cena burial".

I went with John Cena. I've never really liked the guy since his heel turn but my hate for Triple H is to strong to support him. The segement last week on Raw just made Cena look like a pussy. It seems Triple H can't play heel so WWE changes the rules just for him.

Cena, although I really don't hate either one of them. I dislike them both but I find myself disliking most of the roster now.

I hate Cena less, he's a victim of booking more than anything else. Actually, I don't even really hate him...I don't hate HHH either, he just bores me.

I think Cena is a victim of horrible booking and not much more than that. I've liked him since I first saw him as the character "Prototype". I know he's not much of a wrestler but his character (before heel turn) always made me smile.

I can't stand HHH.

Cena pretty much has to eat the shit he's given and pretend he likes it.

Triple H could change things at any time he likes. He doesn't.

HHHATE LIVES!

Actually, even though I booed the shit outta him on raw two weeks ago, I did enjoy his play off the crowd and his attitude.

Now only if he'd win at WM would it be worth it

I don't hate Cena as much as I have no overt feelings for him in his current state. If he'd drop the baby-kissing, glad-handing überface role and go back to the cocky, no-allegiances tweener, I'd probably like him a little more.

My HHHate goes without saying, so this was an easy poll to answer.

I voted for Cena ... while I don't necessarily like his character, I really think that HHH's ego is causing major damage to the WWE and thus the industry as a whole.

In my eyes, he's largely the reason that the future is so bleak. His ego, and need to be the centerpiece of the show, has held down people that should be main eventers now & his want to hand-pick the main eventers of the future has left us with Batista (who's HOW old now?) and Orton as the chosen two.

i voted for trips. I'm more entertained by Trips than Cena. Thats what I based it off of.

I cast my vote for HHH. If I had a choice, I would rather watch HHH matches all day and night. I groan when I find out I have to watch Cena wrestle.

Guest Princess Leena

Don't hate either.

Both are very talented in their own ways, yet both are booked so horribly to make each completely disinteresting.

I don't hate either guy, I think both guys are incredibly stale and I don't particularly want to see either guy wrestle, let alone pay to see them wrestle, nevermind paying to see them wrestle each other. They are mind-numbingly predictable. If they laid into each other with shoots that'd be something interesting, but Cenas hands are tied and HHH would rather jerk himself off than get heat on their match.

I voted for Trips, purely on wrestling, which is largely what I'm concerned with. Say what you will about the Pedigree, it looks a lot more legit than Cena's God awful standing fireman's carry. I'd like him that much more if he did a proper Death Valley Driver. Oh, and I have seen Cena in OVW and UPW. I think Cornette had the right idea keeping him in a tag team, but the remark he makes about Cena being better than Sting at the same point in their careers(it's in the smart commentary on the Future Superstars of Wrestling DVD) is a little crazy, but maybe he cut loose more in OVW in matches not seen on that DVD

Cena. Sure he sucks, and I love hearing the crowd boo him, but I'd rather have him as champ then deal with the inevitable HHH circle jerk reign.

I voted Cena. I don't hate HHH, but am just plain sick and tired of him. I'm tired of everyone having to put him over. I just don't understand how he's been 'at the top' this long. I mean, I can. I just don't like it.

Cena doesn't bother me in the least. A heel turn that really lets him loose is what he needs to pump some life back into this character. It worked for the Rock. The fans turned on the Rock for many of the same reasons as they did Cena, and not just once.

He'll be fine if they give him his edge back. I understand Vince wants him as the face of the company, but turning him into a generic babyface for the sake of making him more appealing is what's really holding Cena back.

I voted for Cena ... while I don't necessarily like his character, I really think that HHH's ego is causing major damage to the WWE and thus the industry as a whole.

Agreed. It's that kind of counter-productive behavior that pisses me off far more than anything else in wrestling.

Cena. Both are stale, but Triple H has been doing the same shit since 1999 and has been the one of the single biggest reasons I am no longer a fan of the product and haven't bought a PPV since 2004.

I don't hate Cena at all. I don't see any reason to hate him. I don't like him, but I certainly don't hate him.

Triple H - I hate with a passion..

Guest Rrrsh

I like Cena

HHH is why wrestling is bad right now.

Mmmm TOUGH CHOICE.

Guest Floridian Cool

As much as I dislike HHH's politics sometimes, he is a wrestler. Cena isn't. So I'm going with HHH.

Don't hate either.

Both are very talented in their own ways, yet both are booked so horribly to make each completely disinteresting.

Very true. The saddest thing is, you can argueably say that about 90-95% of the roster at the moment.

I voted HHH though, if only because he was entertaining for a while...which was a longer while than Cena was. If that makes sense.

Right now, I don't really care for either of them. However, I did like Cena at one point in the past 5 years, so he wins.

Cena also didn't kill legit ME opportunities for Booker, RVD, and Jericho.

HHH and Cena are pretty much the same in the ring, no? It's the same style and they are both tremendously limited, the only difference is one works face and the other heel.

The only difference is that WWE tries harder to book around Triple H's weaknesses, thus the easily impressionable idiots think he's anything more than average in the ring.

HHH and Cena are pretty much the same in the ring, no? It's the same style and they are both tremendously limited, the only difference is one works face and the other heel.

The only difference is that WWE tries harder to book around Triple H's weaknesses, thus the easily impressionable idiots think he's anything more than average in the ring.

See, I think after watching a lot of old school wrestling that HHH simply patterns his style after Race and Flair and the like, or he's trying to, whereas Cena strikes me as plain out limited in the ring, or he's unwilling to learn some new moves. Trips is a good wrestler for when he came out, and he's willing to bleed like a stuck big, which does count for something to me, whereas Cena didn't even tape up after supposedly being stabbed