TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hadley

The Super pre-SNME Thread

I also hope that someone with NBC-HD will post and tell us how good the actual picture quality is.

As far as the rest of the thread goes, this probably isn't worth arguing over. This is the internet, and inevitably arguments happen. However, both Y2Jerk and myself stated that we saw something, and Carnival repeatedly told us we were both wrong. This is despite the fact that he does not even get the station in question, and telling us we are "morons" because we don't agree with him and that we needed an "education". You cannot blame us for sticking to our guns in the face of someone so blatantly talking out about soemthing they themselves acknowledge they have never seen.

All Im going to say is..I would love to see the WWE in HD as long as they dont do another Kiss Vince's Ass thing in HD.

The WWE should be in HD. They could easily simulcast RAW on Universal HD just like UHD did for the Dog Show back in february. Smackdown could be in HD on most of the CW networks when it launches in the fall, and apparently its going to be a pillar of their lineup. SNME could be in HD on NBC when it airs again.

Its not like when RAW was on Spiketv and there was no hope of Spike doing HD, and Smackdown getting burried on UPN.

How do you plan to do that? Do you have an HDTV tuner in your PC or a DVD recorder with component/DVI input?

I have a DVD recorder with component video input. It isn't HD, but it will be enough to show that I'm not talking out of my ass about the difference in picture quality.

I will even pay the postage.

From PWInsider:

WWE just announced through their new phone text service that the opening bout on tonight's Saturday Night's Main Event will be the Raw vs. Smackdown main-eventers match.

Okay... :huh:

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Shane gets the main event. HEZ 1 OF TEH BOYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those ropes look like boxing ring ropes or something. They're showing some serious give whenever someone hits them already.

"Have Angle's arms been that skinny for very long? I haven't seen him since he moved to SD."

I was just thinking the opposite. I thought they looked pretty big. But maybe that's because I was watching an old tape earlier, but even if he's smaller, his arms are still toned as ever.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Cena got a pop for coming out, and then Cena sucks chants when he and rey clashed

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
Cena got a pop for coming out, and then Cena sucks chants when he and rey clashed

There were some heavy boos in the entrance too.

Well, I did not expect this match to go on first

In the old days the main event usually went on first and the least anticipated match went on last. I guess they sticking with that formula.

Boogeyman closes SNME?

I like the simple stage set-up and the white ropes. I like the blue and red spotlights and I thought the opening package was interesting and different.