TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hadley

The Super pre-SNME Thread

The most dominant tag team in WWE history?

Huh?

The Dudley's are returning? Demolition? The Samoans?

Close..Kane and the Big Show.

I guess they are so dominant they dont even need to defend the tag titles but once every 3 months.

WON said the women would be the most noticeable people on the roster as far as the stopping of the drug use goes

Since when did they they add breast implants to the list of banned substances?

I think it's talking about hair dye.

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

guys, diet pills.

I always wondered what would happen in a casket match if both participants were shut up in the casket at the same time.

I guess I dont have to wonder this time given Mark's size. No way he and Taker could fit at the same time.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Are we going to get a shocking angle to end the show?

Or a Spirit Squad pep rally?

I always wondered what would happen in a casket match if both participants were shut up in the casket at the same time.

I guess I dont have to wonder this time given Mark's size. No way he and Taker could fit at the same time.

Hasn't this happened in a lot of casket matches before? Taker almost always drags his opponent into the casket for a minute or two before they break out and fight again.

I don't know if this would be the same for the WWE, but at an indy show I went to a few months, they had a casket match and both guys got closed in...but the match still continued, they just fought out of it, until eventually one got put back in.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

I thought that happened. Taker/Shawn maybe??? I recall it vaguely. maybe it was just on a RAW where Taker pulled someone in to pound him...

They could use the casket that Taker built for Yokozuna back in the day.

Hasn't this happened in a lot of casket matches before? Taker almost always drags his opponent into the casket for a minute or two before they break out and fight again.

But I dont ever remember the lid being shut with them both in it. Thats what Im talking about. Draw?

TOMBSTONE on the casket.

And Mark Henry..I cant imagine him being the one to beat Taker at WM. They might as well have Shane McMahon do it..

Oww...so am I the only one that thinks Daivari may really be hurting after that?

For one, that was a hell of a bump on the casket. And two, I could have sworn I saw his head seriously bang the hell out of the casket on that tombstone.

I thought that happened. Taker/Shawn maybe??? I recall it vaguely. maybe it was just on a RAW where Taker pulled someone in to pound him...

It's happened twice that I can remember, in Taker/Shawn and Taker/Kama back in the day. Like NYU and others have said, the match just kept going.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Taker flogs another opponent to build up interest in the match. Augh.

They never learn.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

35 members in the thread and we didn't get 15 straight HOLY SHIT posts off that move

I am surprised?

It's happened twice that I can remember, in Taker/Shawn and Taker/Kama back in the day. Like NYU and others have said, the match just kept going.

Yeah, during the Taker/Kama casket match at SummerSlam 95, they both fell in there and the lid closed. I remember because that was the first casket match to have a camera in the casket itself, and they loved showing the visual of both of them falling over the top rope and in.

So what's the count:

1 Bait and Switch

1 Handicap Match where only one man looks good

1 Long Comedy Segment that barely promoted a WM match.

1 Street Fight where the owner's son is allowed to look good against a 20 year veteran.

And yet still better than what I was expecting.

edit: Oh right:

1 needless retread of an ending we've seen dozens of times before.

This is the impression of someone who tuned into this for the first time in years after being a Attitude Era viewer

"Nothing has changed".

Now that's not true. An astute observer would notice that there is no longer the Mean Street Posse at ringside being vaguely entertaining while everyone gets up from the latest bump.

This is the impression of someone who tuned into this for the first time in years after being a Attitude Era viewer

"Nothing has changed".

Steph is pregnant with HHH's baby. Oh wait..I guess that coulda happened too.