TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

The Sopranos-Season 6

Soooo...did meadow move to CA because she was working for the FBI?

She wanted to be closer to Finn while he was in med school, or something to that affect. Your proposition would be pretty interesting though, Mike.

The final eight eps are one big season finale.

It still remains to be seen whether Tony's talk with Phil has any effect on his feelings on the matter, or if that asswhipe in the doorway will stir some more shit between the crews. Little Carmine is a fucking reatrd too for bringing up Billy's death too.

As for who's biting the bullet, I'd have to rule out AJ. Even guys like Phil know whacking an innocent is a big fucking no-no, and could lead to a bloodbath of epic proportions. I rule out Chris only because he's already been shot, Sylvio because he's fucking Sylvio and guys like Benny and Philly Parisi because they've become pretty minimalistic lately. I know Paulie's the popular choice but he's got cancer, so I think that he's ruled out storyline speaking. Carlo, maybe, but I gotta say I favor Bacala getting the axe, only because it's somebody close to Tony, closer family wise than Christopher even, a captain and a good earner, a fairly easy target size wise, and apart from the Paulie episode with his daughter, fairly nonconfrontation, ergo, "easy to whack." As far as I know, Bacala's the only made guy in Tony's crew who hasn't killed someone in all of the seasons.

Whatever, I still see this Adrianna deal as being the potential downfall of Tony. Wouldn't surprise me if a body popped up sooner or later, I douby Syl dismembered Adrianna, he probably just buried her. Anyway, hopefully all answers will be revealed in the finales!

good analyzing job there

Interesting idea abouyt the aidrianna thing. I admit I still got pissed when carmela is surprised to hear she might be dead, I mean come on carm, youre husband is the mob boss of jersey, this stuff happenes all the time. its highly possible

Soooo...did meadow move to CA because she was working for the FBI?

She wanted to be closer to Finn while he was in med school, or something to that affect. Your proposition would be pretty interesting though, Mike.

Well I mean I know "wants to be closer to Finn" is the official reason, but I was just testing the waters with my FBI suggestion.

Guest Oneironaut

I loved Christopher's line - "We could watch a dvd. I got the 50 cent movie in the car. They were giving it away at the car wash" :D

I enjoyed the episode, but I guess I'm one of the only ones. To each his own I guess.

I liked the episode but I had missed the previous three, so I guess I was probably happy to see some Sopranos again. I dunno, my dad didn't like the episode very much, but thought it was better than most of the episodes this season. Either way, I enjoyed it.