TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

The Sopranos-Season 6

AJ, has some serious issues.

I'd be curious to see if Tony plays Kevin for the rest of the season. It'd be interesting to see if they can have a whole season without the normal Tony Soprano. They did say before the season started, this season would focus on the other family members more.

Vito, is looking to make a heel turn of sorts. I like how everyone hates giving Carm the money. Six seasons, and now Sil has allergies?

When this show goes off the air, I want a Paulie Walnuts spin-off.

*Note to self- If ever in a coma, don't let Paulie watch me. (love the spin-job he pulled in the lobby)

Oh, man. They continue with the mind-fucking.

God, Vito is such a heel now.

Pretty solid episode as they are setting things up. Silvo got a taste of the power, only to find he doesn't like it/cant handle it. Christopher is making moves again outside the business, Paulie is growing more frustrated and Vito, outright planned to take over the boss and acting boss as he cospires with NY. AJ approaches insanity at a faster pace...

Guest Askewniverse
When this show goes off the air, I want a Paulie Walnuts spin-off.

He has to survive the season first. I still think he's going to get whacked.

If Vito doesn't take things down a notch, he'll end up dead too.

Buscemi's appearance was great.

Edie Falco pretty much has the Emmy in the bag.

Good episode.

I was getting mighty sick of the Kevin Finnerty story line until the end, when he was in what I assumed was the cusp of heaven. Very interesting stuff there.

I was thinking, he could have been on the cusp of hell instead. The first person that he meets when he arrives to the house, was the last person he killed (that we're aware of). I mean you can interprete it either way and it still works. We'll probably get another clue or maybe a closer look at tonight's episode can solve it...

Guest StylesMark

I thought this was a great episode, again. Something is building with Paulie and Vito, that's for sure. Tony coming out of the coma, while being disturbed by Paulie's voice was great, IMO.

I'm kind of hoping that when Tony recovers, him and Chris just go and clean out the crew of all the unfaithful members, leading to an implosion that ends the season and the series with one or both of them in jail, or Chris in command of a skeleton crew.

I really figured they would expand the "A.J. wanting to kill Uncle Junior" storyline, but they kind of cut it off. I can understand Silvio's sudden allergies, sometimes people's health problems get worse when their faced with added pressure. Up to now, the only stresses Sil has had have been keeping his titty bar up and running.

Edie Falco and Jamie Lynn-Siegler have both been great so far. Dissappointed to not see Junior this episode, but meh.

And was I the only one who was almost convinced that Tony was biting the dust? And the "daddy don't leave us" was really tugging at my heart strings.

Guest Vitamin X
Edie Falco and Jamie Lynn-Siegler have both been great so far. Dissappointed to not see Junior this episode, but meh.

That's something to mention right there. Where and what the fuck has Junior been up to since all that happened?

That's something to mention right there. Where and what the fuck has Junior been up to since all that happened?

Weren't you paying attention when Bobby and Chris confronted AJ? They said Junior is still in federal lock-up.

Guest Vitamin X

Weren't you paying attention when Bobby and Chris confronted AJ? They said Junior is still in federal lock-up.

I thought they meant it as in he's under house arrest still.

But, point being, they've left out any scenes with Junior and haven't SEEN anything about him since the shooting.

I thought they meant it as in he's under house arrest still.

But, point being, they've left out any scenes with Junior and haven't SEEN anything about him since the shooting.

He was in last week's episode, only one scene but he was there

Guest El Satanico

Yeah, last week they showed him and his lawyer in an interrogation room talking to either an detective or a fed. They showed a short clip of it in this week's "previous on".

Great show this past week. Gotta love all the symbolism of Tony not wanting to drop his briefcase (representing his lifestlye? sins? death) and seeing his cousin (and what appeared tobe his mom turning her back to him at the door)Paulie was awesome as usual. I really want to see a comedic spinoff with him .

powerful stuff

I'm thinking one of Tony's closest guys (Silvio, Paulie, or Christopher) gets whacked sometime this season and that event will start up the war between Tony and Johnny/Phil.

I wonder where they are going with Bobby Bacala?

I'm thinking one of Tony's closest guys (Silvio, Paulie, or Christopher) gets whacked sometime this season and that event will start up the war between Tony and Johnny/Phil.

I wonder where they are going with Bobby Bacala?

Sadly, if anyone gets offed from Tony's closer crew it'd be Paulie. Vito, will probably push for that.

I only got to see about half of the most recent episode... but let me state for the record, God I still fucking love this show.

Ever have one of those moments where a movie or a TV show uncomfortably mirrors your own life in a weird, uncanny way? Every time AJ goes in to see Tony is like that for me. I've actually had the experience of looking down at my father's bullet-ridden body as he lay on a hospital bed in a coma, and, well, it ain't fun. I understand exactly why AJ wants to whack Junior so bad, and I don't think that storyline is quite dead yet.

They are already heavily setting it up to be Paulie or Vito so naturally either the obvious will happen and it will be one of them, or a huge swerve happens and it will be Christopher or Silvio.

Bump

Tonight's episode preview:

Tony and Johnny Sack haggle over Barone Sanitation's future; Paulie is rocked by an aunt's revelation. Don't miss the all new episode of The Sopranos, "The Fleshy Part of the Thigh", Sunday, April 2nd at 9PM ET.

HBO.com

Treach(from the hip hop group Naughty By Nature) now has his own character on the show.

That's pretty cool.

Also Lord Jamar from Brand Nubian played the rapper who was in the hospital with Tony. Pretty weird seeing Lord Jamar without the dreads, didn't even know it was him until after I saw it.

Meh... Didn't care for last night's episode, aside from a moment here or there.

Alot of former Oz guys... (Supreme Allah, Malcolm Coyle and Poet)

Last night's espisode was all about one thing "HE SHOT ME IN THE ASS!!!", thats all that matters.

Yeah that had me rolling.

I'll third that one

Paulie showed rela emotion for once. I think hes getting whacked soon sadly (especially for beating barones son) . Gotta love him thorwing the plasma screen out the window while old person in wheelchair totally ignores it.

Also, I wonder if by shooting the guy in the ass (which won't help that guy's street cred at ALL) will put Bobby in heat with that crew.

I also dug the shot up rapper going "tony soprano? original g" and Tony's response "yeah, whatver".

btw I heard from somewhere that David Chase said the whole Kevin Finnerty thing wasn't a dream, it was Tony in purgatory, and the house at the end he was being pulled to was indeed hell.

Don't spoil it, dickhead.

btw I heard from somewhere that David Chase said the whole Kevin Finnerty thing wasn't a dream, it was Tony in purgatory, and the house at the end he was being pulled to was indeed hell.

Don't spoil it, dickhead.

How was exactly, was that a spoiler? The show happened 2 weeks ago. The Kevin Finnerty storyline is seemingly closed as that was to represent Tony in purgatory on the cusp of hell. That, was just adding to what Chase, confirmed apparently.

Gotta love the reference to The Godfather at the wedding