TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arnold_OldSchool

WON Notes - Dicks ribbed for pleasure...

Didn't have to. The way this has been completely brushed off as "boys being boys" compared to some of the things Orton and Bradshaw have done is the past is telling enough.

But I didn't mention Benoit at all as a defence, so mentioning him is irrelevant.

I think it's very relevant. The only time the net doesn't lose their shit over this is when Chris Benoit happens to be involved. Maybe a coicidence, but I really dont think so.

Benoit being involved is nothing new though. Kid Kash is the one who is surprising.

I'm with Barron here. I've always thought people here take the ribbing that happens in lockerrooms to seriously, especially if it's just teasing and joking around. Putting lotion crap in someone's bag and raping people in showers obviously isn't cool. But man, people lack a sense of humour now a days. Sure, it's immature, but I really don't think there are any serious consequences to ribbing if someone knows how to take a joke.

But man, people lack a sense of humour now a days. Sure, it's immature, but I really don't think there are any serious consequences to ribbing if someone knows how to take a joke.

Didn't one guy get punched in the face twice?

But man, people lack a sense of humour now a days. Sure, it's immature, but I really don't think there are any serious consequences to ribbing if someone knows how to take a joke.

I don't really care if Benoit's involved or not. Not like that's going to affect anyone's view of him. I mean, Owen Hart did lots of pranks back in the day, but everyone still liked him. I think it's sad how the Dicks overreacted to the whole thing. As with anyone picking on you, if you take it in stride and don't let it bother you, they'll stop. I'm sure Bradshaw, UT, and Benoit got ribbed when they were first getting into the business too.

Anyway, I'm more curious about what this 1-3 a.m. "trial" of Melina involved...

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

If it didnt involved Bradshaw with a mop on his head sitting on a chair placed on a table, I'm very disappointed.

If it didnt involved Bradshaw with a mop on his head sitting on a chair placed on a table, I'm very disappointed.

wheres gtv when you need it?

By his own friend who thought he was acting like a baby about the whole thing. And considering how long they've been in the business, the guy should've known this. What wrestler or fan doesn't know that ribbing occurs in this line of work?

You all talk like the Smackdown locker room invented ribbing. Buy some shoot interviews people, public traded company or no public traded company, things like this have happened in wrestling for years.

Guest Dr Stupid

I think Kid Kash is just like George out of that Sienfeld episode when he just turns up to that office and no-one realises he doesn't work there.

The rest of the locker room just haven't realised Kash is hanging around yet

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

TNT Kid?

I guess that's a cute Insidorz way of saying Dynamite Kid

I'm lazy and a poor speller so TNT Kid it is

Guest Arnold_OldSchool
Dicks ribbed for pleasure.

Amazing.

Glad to know my humor was appreciated

Guest Desperate Housewife

Can we get back on topic?

The important thing is - Chris Benoit is a lockerroom prick and is therefore no longer worthy of the huge praise he gets for no reason.

Once again, thank God Triple H is above this garbage

Can we get back on topic?

The important thing is - Chris Benoit is a lockerroom prick and is therefore no longer worthy of the huge praise he gets for no reason.

Once again, thank God Triple H is above this garbage

He no longer should get praise for being a good wrestler because he ribs guys backstage?

Makes sense to me. DOWN WITH DYNAMITE KID!

Shut Up. I'm only after discovering my Warning level has gone up again. And seriously, I don't know why. I haven't gone near the TNA Forum

EDIT - I suspect it was the Early Raw Preview thread. God Forbid someone is a Triple H fan here. Carnival seems to get away with being a Jarrett mark in the TNA Forum

WWE isn't turning into a college faturnity, it already is one. Vince should not allow this kind of shit to go on.

It's just ribbing! It occurs everywhere.

Teasing occurs everywhere.

Elaborate pranks that result in violence if one party doesn't want to go along with it? Not so much.

This is a multi-national, multi-million dollar corporation for fuck's sake.

For fucks sake - it was the DICKS! It wasn't as if they were the next big thing in tag team wrestling

If BENOIT and company were going after, you know, someone with a bit of cred, I could understand this outcry, but two jobbers? I don't get it

Shut Up. I'm only after discovering my Warning level has gone up again. And seriously, I don't know why. I haven't gone near the TNA Forum

EDIT - I suspect it was the Early Raw Preview thread. God Forbid someone is a Triple H fan here. Carnival seems to get away with being a Jarrett mark in the TNA Forum

I didn't do anything to your warning level, so don't be all bitchy to me.

I was just seriously wondering, if you were serious with the comment, why people should be praising Benoit's wrestling less because of backstage. Don't get all catty with me Missy.

Because HHH gets abuse because of his alleged backstage shenanigans.

And the mod who upped my warning was a git called Kahran Ramesus

I didn't do anything to your warning level, so don't be all bitchy to me.

I was just seriously wondering, if you were serious with the comment, why people should be praising Benoit's wrestling less because of backstage. Don't get all catty with me Missy.

GIRL FIGHT~!!!!!!

TNT Kid?

I guess that's a cute Insidorz way of saying Dynamite Kid

I'm lazy and a poor speller so TNT Kid it is

That's Dynamites name in Fire Pro Wrestling for SNES

Taker and Bradshaw probably just assume that Kid Kash is friends with Benoit, and Benoit probably just doesn't give a damn about anyone.

Edited for accuracy and truthfulness