TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

FUCK Zack Malibu, FUCK Czech Republic...

Seriously. Over the past week, you people have all been fighting over nothing. Zack Malibu isn't funny. Czech is an arthouse fagot. You know what? None of it matters. The fact is, Malibu and TCR are simply old news. If you want to talk about something, talk about the man who's revolutionizing the way we see Hardcore Discussion. The man who brought you all together under a banner of peace and harmony. I am the new millenium at The Smart Marks, and I will lead you from this darkness and into the light. No more comments about bands you've never heard of. No more references to shows from the 80s that nobody cares about. Just pure fucking entertainment. You've been without it for too long, TSM, and I'm going to give it to you. You've shown me you're ready for a change. You just put me through with the biggest upset in messageboard history. And with all respect to CWM, you've all shown you're ready for the future. So bring on Malibu, the bad-joke-turning paper champion. Bring on Czech, the self-righteous, whiny, snot-nosed little punk. I'll take them all out. I will lead you to the promised land. GET ON MY BACK, AND I WILL CARRY YOU! The time is now. When you enter the polling booth in Round IV, make the choice you know is right. Fuck Czech. And FUCK Zack. Vote for the future, and you will never regret it.

HOFF FOR POSTER OF THE YEAR 2006

Guest StylesMark
I vill crush you.

Isn't it "I must break you"?

Fuck....

Yes.

I'd like my gimmick back plz

pst, you make them better, ssshhh!

Guest Soaring_Eagle

If Kelly Clarkson and I met in the finals, it would look like this

OMG DIE SO NOT FUNNY

Whuh-oh. Well, so, things didn't go as planned.

Hoff for Consolation Braket Champion 2006?