KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji vs. Bryan Danielson & Samoa Joe

Christopher Daniels vs. Alex Shelley

Roderick Strong & Jack Evans vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe

ROH Pure Title Match

Nigel McGuinness vs. Claudio Castagnoli

Austin Aries vs. Ricky Reyes

SHIMMER Four Corner Survival Match

Lacey vs. Daizee Haze vs. Allison Danger vs. Mercedes Martinez

-Jimmy Yang, Jimmy Rave, Blade and Mikaze are also booked.

Unless she has an off night, Mercedes Martinez will rock this crowd.

I think all those girls where, with the exception of Danger if she has an off night or something.

What a great looking card though. Damn, I'd get this on DVD if it comes off as good as it looks.

Unless she has an off night, Mercedes Martinez will rock this crowd.

I think all those girls where, with the exception of Danger if she has an off night or something.

What a great looking card though. Damn, I'd get this on DVD if it comes off as good as it looks.

I love KENTA, but save your money for Wrestlemania Weekend; the Chicago & Detroit shows look awesome. So awesome that I'm finally going to an ROH show live on 4/1.

BITW, does have one good card going for itself but personally the Dragon Gate Challenge Series (3/30) looks really awesome as does 3/31 in Chicago and 4/1 will be good as well, but that card isn't as finalized.

Gabe, will likely bring something big for 4/22 (100th show). They lost the original main event but I'm sure they'll deliver a suitable replacement.

Gabe, will likely bring something big for 4/22 (100th show). They lost the original main event but I'm sure they'll deliver a suitable replacement.
As long as it's a better replacement than the infamous "this will ROCK THE WRESTLING WORLD FOR YEARS!!"

Oh hey it's CM Punk for one night

... yay

As long as it's a better replacement than the infamous "this will ROCK THE WRESTLING WORLD FOR YEARS!!"

... yay

Just imagine if he ended up doing the 90 Minute Punk/Danielson draw he WAS going to do.

Aries/Reyes rematch? Why?

And I really wish I was going to that show. The DVD will be mine.

Not every match can be out of the world, Aries partner is busy with Evans (making his last US appearence for 3 months).

... yay

Just imagine if he ended up doing the 90 Minute Punk/Danielson draw he WAS going to do.

and then what? Yes it'd have a good albeit totally pointless main event - wouldn't have lived up to the hype.

And is the RoH is judged by "what we imagine" Vs "what they do"? Sorry but I ain't buying that, what happened is what happened and no amount of RoHardon can retroactivly make it "mind blowing because Gabe was going to do so and so"

"was gonna do" being the key phrase

... yay

and then what? Yes it'd have a good albeit totally pointless main event - wouldn't have lived up to the hype.

And is the RoH is judged by "what we imagine" Vs "what they do"? Sorry but I ain't buying that, what happened is what happened and no amount of RoHardon can retroactivly make it "mind blowing because Gabe was going to do so and so"

"was gonna do" being the key phrase

Um...thanks for the unneccesary attack on ROH. Maybe, you should actually pay attention to what was said.

"Just imagine"...kinda was just following what you were saying...but hey, if you want to twist words around just to attack ROH, go for it.

Christopher Daniels vs. Alex Shelley

Roderick Strong & Jack Evans vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe

ROH Pure Title Match

Nigel McGuinness vs. Claudio Castagnoli

Those three have definatly got me interested. Big fan of Shelley and hope that he goes over here. I feel like Shelley has way more to offer ROH at this point. I feel Daniels has just become a bit played out now, not really anything for him left in ROH, except maybe winning the title. Things might have changed as the most recent shows I've got is Enter The Dragon.

It'll be good to see the Strong/Evans team again, good move I feel doing this match now as Evans is off to Dragons Gate and this is a bit of a rematch, I see the Briscoes taking this one leading to a much anticipated rematch once Jack's back from Japan.

McGuinness and Claudio, I mark hard for both these guys. Nigel is the nicest wrestler I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I just can't get enough of Claudio. Enjoyed their match from Enter The Dragon, haven't seen any of their intermittent work, this seems like it will be the blow off to their ongoing rivalry. Lookforward to seeing more of it as I catch up on shows.

Um...thanks for the unneccesary attack on ROH. Maybe, you should actually pay attention to what was said.

"Just imagine"...kinda was just following what you were saying...but hey, if you want to twist words around just to attack ROH, go for it.

Swing and a miss there Hawk

My comments were directed at YOU since you were the one going about "just imagine how it would have been" like that in retrospect made the show any better - it was a comment directed at your almost fanatical support of RoH and your propensity for trying to turn EVERYTHING into a proof of how great RoH is - had NOTHING to do with RoH or how they do anything at all.

So thank YOU and pay attention yer'self if you weeeeeeeeeeeel ;)

and what was said? I said as long as the "surprise" was better than what happened with CM Punk

Your "just imagine" comment followed that - so instead of mincing words or anything I'll come out and say it straight up so you can't miss it or it's connection to the line of comments that were made up until that point.

"What the hell does "imagining what Gabe would have done" have to do with me hoping that THIS will be better than the last surprise?"

Again, you completely missed the point. The "just imagine" meant, after you were saying how bad the suprise turned out to be, imagine how it would have gone with having a 90 minute match in front of an already pissed off crowd.

I was fucking agreeing with you, but you were too blind to see that I guess.

Oh d'oh I definitly did not read it in the way that "a 90 minute draw would have been even worse"

my bad

Results (still pending)-from the usual.

PRESHOW MATCHES

1. Mitch Franklin d. Mike Turbin

2. Bobby Dempsey won a Four Corner Survival Match also involving Keenan Quinn, Smash Bradley and Shane Haggadorn, when he pinned Quinn.

3. Derek Dempsey d. Rich Titus to retain the Top of the Class Trophy

MAIN SHOW!

1. Jimmy Rave d. Pelle Primeau in a quick match. - After the match Prince Nana yelled at Bruce LeRoy who was in the crowd. LeRoy went to the back, and Jimmy Yang came out...which led to...

2. Jimmy Yang d. Jimmy Rave - After the match, LeRoy came in and kicked Nana, and went to kick Rave, but Rave bailed out of the ring.

3. Allison Danger d. Lacey, Mercedes Martinez & Daizee Haze in a Four Corner Survival Match - Martinez dominated the match, but Danger blind tagged herself in and got the pin on Lacey. Dog said that the crowd was on their feet for Martinez, and really loved the match!

Blade and Mikaze come out for their open challenge. The challenge is answered by CHRIS HERO AND NECRO BUTCHER!

4. Chris Hero & Necro Butcher d. Jason Blade & Kid Mikaze - Said to be a very quick match.

After the match Hero and Necro call out Adam Pearce. Pearce and Necro start to have a match, while Hero has ducked under the ring. Hero eventually comes back out from under the ring and he and Necro proceed to beat the hell out of Pearce. Hero then calls his "best friend from CZW, Claudio Castagnoli" down to help them out! Claudio comes down and looks confused for a bit...and then starts hitting Necro Butcher with European Uppercuts! Claudio and Pearce run off Hero and Butcher, afterwhich Claudio says "F**K CZW!"

5. Christopher Daniels d. Alex Shelley with the Angels Wings - Lots of stalling by Shelley to start off. Lots of armdrags being traded back and forth. Said to be a "solid, but not spectacular match".

6. Nigel McGuinness d. Claudio Castagnoli to retain the ROH Pure Title after a "vicious" lariat" - Dog said that they each only used about 1 rope break. People around him liked the match, but he didn't like it all that much.

Bobby Cruise announced that this is the largest ROH crowd in Manhattan to date! Return date of June 17th was also announced. It's now intermisison time!

7. Austin Aries d. Ricky Reyes by DQ - Reyes had the dragon sleeper on, but Aries was in the ropes. Reyes refused to let go, so he was disqualifed. Short, but good match. Reyes beat Aries down after the match, until Strong and Evans made the save. The Briscoes then came down and attacked Gen Next, beginning the Gen Next vs. Briscoes match!

8. Roderick Strong & Jack Evans d. The Briscoe Brothers with a Phoenix Splash variation on the Ode to the Bulldogs - Dog felt it was better than he expected, and called it a really fun match. Briscoes worked over Jack's leg for a while, but after a while longer, Jack stopped selling it. The crowd was super hot, and they all got a loud ROH chant after the match.

9. KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji d. Bryan Danielson & Samoa Joe when KENTA pins Danielson after "Go To Sleep" - Really solid match between all four. KENTA and Joe had some great exchanges. After the match, KENTA gets on the mic and said "I promise, I'll be back soon". Joe then got on the mic and said that KENTA may have won tonight, but he will never beat Danielson or Joe in a singles match. KENTA then takes the mic and says he doesn't understand English, so he doesn't know what Joe said. (Haha).

-I'm glad they finally made reference to the Claudio/Hero relationship and made it clear where he stands on the CZW/ROH rivalry.

-Boo-urns for Daniels going over Shelley.

-From the looks of the main event I'd hazard a guess at Kenta getting a title shot in the future.

-I'm glad they finally made reference to the Claudio/Hero relationship and made it clear where he stands on the CZW/ROH rivalry.

Ditto, although I'd have preffered it going the other way. Hero and Claudio are a great tag team, but I'm not hugely interested in seeing them against each other.

-Boo-urns for Daniels going over Shelley.

-From the looks of the main event I'd hazard a guess at Kenta getting a title shot in the future.

That's KENTA to you, fucker!

Sounds like a pretty solid show, but not spectacular. The last 3 or 4 matches sound pretty good.

Also, KENTA's joke has been used in ROH before. I forget who it was though. Great Kazushi, maybe?